Trage--

Infinitely Dangerous

 

“Do you know where this is?” he asked handing me the tablet as it triangulated Belle position. He turned his eyes back onto the road.

I started at the geography and blinked. “I do…its one of the our smaller compounds. Our meaning…Shadow’s. But, it was cleared out almost two years ago. Why the would she be doing there?”

My eyes widened. “Give me your phone.” And Sunggyu handed me her phone. “Come on, answer.” I said agitatedly waiting for her to pick up.

“Who the hell is this?” a familiar voice said. “It’s me Pan ni. Where are you?” I asked.

“Chasing those son of a es down. They blew out a whole wing of one of the main compounds. Mels and Ethan are with me. Taemin was called away by Shadow to go get doctors and backup for our injured. He'll come and back us up soon.”

I was glad she sounded like herself now. “Look at your gps. Do you know where you’re headed?” I asked and I heard shuffling and Mels’s muffled voice. “Theres nothing out here except…. Why the would those s be going there?”

Pan ni came back on the line. “The old abandoned compound.” She said.

“Yes. There is something really wrong. I feel it.” I told her.

“Where are you now?” Pan ni asked. “On the way. Sunggyu is with me.” I replied.

“Where are the others? Why are you going there too?” she asked. “injured. We’re the only two that aren’t injured. Dongwoo and Woohyun were taken.” And the other side of the line went silent.

“Pan ni?” I called. “Is he…?” her voice showed a hint of a cracking. “No. I don’t think so. We’re going to get them and get out of there. Fast. We need to be fast.” I said and I heard her breathing quicken. “Alright. We have to work together, I’ll tell Ethan and Mels.” And she hung up.

I looked up and saw Sunggyu watching me through the corner of his eyes. “If we want to save the guys we need help.” I said and he nodded. “I didn’t question it.” he said

We stayed quiet the rest of the ride. “I sorry about earlier.” He suddenly said. “Don’t worry about it. It doesn’t matter.” I replied and he sighed. “Are you really going back to Shadow after your deal with Celestia is over?”

“Of course I would.” And I saw pain flash across his face but he nodded. “I guess that really is for the best.” And I nodded.

When we got to the compound, I told Sunggyu where to stop so we could go on foot the rest of the way.

“They are already here.” I said pointing to a black audi that was pretty much concealed.

“Let’s get in to help them then.” Sunggyu said taking out his own gun at ready and we gave the front of the compound a wide berth before taking advantage of the shadows from the line of trees and slipping in a side entrance that I remembered.

The hallways were clean. Clearly not a place that was abandoned for two years. “I think I know who took up here after Shadow left it. Choi Son mi.” I whispered to Sunggyu. “How did your boss not know about this?” he asked.

“I don’t know, everything in here should have been scrapped. It would’ve taken a lot to get this place up and running again.” I said and then I heard footsteps. Sunggyu and I turned the corner and pointed our guns. Melina, Ethan and Pan ni had their guns pointed at us as well. When I realized who they were I put my gun down and gave a sigh of relief.

“Did you guys find anything?” I asked. “We were just about to split up. If we were to think of the securest place in the whole compound, it would be the half underground training circuit. The glass is bulletproof. The walls, solid concrete. It was made to train assassins.” Melina said.

“But I can bet money that whoever is using the compound now, changed things up. We need to be very careful.” Ethan said and I looked at Sunggyu. Since we knew who was doing this, Ethan was completely right. We needed to be extra careful.

“So are we going to split up?” Pan ni asked eyes alert. It was just so bizarre. It was too quiet.

---------------------------

Another letter! Things are starting to get faster paced. Is your heart beating fast? What do you think is going to happen? Hmmm?