First Test

Infinitely Dangerous

 

Now my eyes went to meet Celestia’s. “Welcome to my team.” She said cheerfully.

They brought me to a generic looking room with all the necessities of a usual bedroom.

I missed the guys. I missed Pan ni. I missed Taemin and most of all I missed my godmother. I sat on my bed looking at the ceiling and then I sighed. “Daniel, I will kill you.” And he chuckled.

“Well at least you are still aware.” He said. “I will never forget how you tortured us.” I sat up glaring at him.

“I didn’t think you would.” He smiled crossing his arms.

“But you shouldn’t be concerning yourself about how I’m going to die. Your training could possible be even more brutal than torture.” He said and then he opened the top drawer of the dresser.

“Here are training clothes. And a facemask. Celestia will let you have your identity a secret now but you will be training along with the boys.” He said and then he put an id on dresser. “You are limited access but anyone without an id is attacked.” Then he the back of the id. “Here is the most simple map you need. Be there is five minutes.” And he left without another words. I scoffed. “There is no difference then being hung from the ceiling or doing things against my will.” I changed quickly into the black tank top and shorts. I put on the running shoes and tied my hair into a high ponytail. And last but not least to complete my look, I put on the facemask.

I entered the room and the guys were already there. They looked up at me and I knew right away they recognized me. As myself when I am not faking. They would never consider the Eunji they came to foolishly care for.

“It’s you.” Hoya said in the most accusing tone ever. I shrugged and leaned against the wall. Woohyun’s eyes were watching me. He seemed more agitated then usual. It was probably because he didn’t see for himself that I was still alive when I was hanging by my wrists.

Sunggyu was studying me too. But we all looked up when Celestia walked in. It was as if her presence commanded attention. She looked at the guys first and then she looked at me.

“Between you guys, I know there were run ins. But now she is under my wing so you can not kill her like you want to.” She said and Woohyun got up. “Seriously? How can we even trust her?” he said.

“If I remember correctly, she took two bullets for you.” She said calmly and Woohyun stopped.

“Why is she here?” Sunggyu spoke next. “Since you refuse to tell us where Minji and Pan ni are.”

“That I will continue to refuse, Sunggyu.” She said shrugging. She took a seat behind the desk and she tapped her pen on the paper on top. “You eight will train together. Fight each other, find your limits, but there will be no killing.” She said. “Daniel has put your names in a randomizer and these are the matchups.” The screen on the television blinked to life.

There was a picture of me disguised at the far right and the guys were lined up one by one and the lines were all connected to me. My eyes widened. She wanted me to fight every single one of them.

“We’re supposed to fight her, only her?” L asked eyes narrowing.

“Yes.” Celestia said and the first match is in five minutes. “Daniel, tell them which battle room they need to go to.

“What’s your name?” Hoya asked. He was my first match up. “It doesn’t concern you.” I said finally and Daniel chuckled. “It really doesn’t Hoya.” And he beckoned for us to go with him through the side door. It was a simple room. The floor was made completely of training mats.

Guess she really didn’t want us to kill each other after all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys like it? :3