It's a date

Infinitely Dangerous

 

The Next Day~

Pan ni and I ended up sleeping in and when we woke up the guys were already gone. There was scrambled eggs and ham waiting for us on the table and a small note. “We’ll pick you guys up soon. WH and DW” I read and then I started eating and Pan ni joined me. “Where do you think they are going to take us.” Pan ni said munching on some eggs.

“I don’t know.” I said curiously.

“What if it’s the usual, movie, lunch, and what not.” Pan ni commented.

“Then the guys are pretty boring.” I said smiling slightly.

Just then the door opened and Woohyun announced they were back. “We’re back!” he smiled coming in with Dongwoo who was also wearing a smile for Pan ni.

“Alright, just let us get ready.” I said and we finished our breakfast and went back to the room to get ready.

When we stepped back into the living room from Woohyun’s room, Woohyun and Dongwoo who was playing around on the computer froze when they saw us.

“Well hello beautiful.” Woohyun came over in a heartbeat and put his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully.

“You’re really beautiful.” Dongwoo said to Pan ni and she blushed. “Thank you.” She smiled and we headed out.

“Where to?” I asked and Woohyun and Dongwoo through each other knowing looks. They each took a blindfold out of their pockets. “It’s a surprise and we’re going to take you there.” Woohyun smiled. He was looking pretty good in a black vneck and dark blue jeans. Dongwoo was wearing something similar but with a red vneck.

“Arra.” I said and stood still as Woohyun blind folded me. I really didn’t like being blinded. It probably was an assassin thing. We liked to always know what was happening and where we going but I calmed my nerves by telling myself it was temporary.

I kept my ears peeled for any hint of where we were going but I had no idea. We finally stopped twenty minutes later and Woohyun took off my blindfold. We were in front of a tall red brick building. It looked really old but had a really calming feeling, when you looked at it.

“What’s this?” I asked looking at Pan ni. She looked just as confused as I was.

“We found out that this elementary school was painting a mural to send to one of the biggest orphanages in Seoul and we asked around…” Woohyun started explaining.

“And?” I asked impatiently. Orphanages…I had lived in one once, but I was quickly adopted. You would think that meant I would have a nice, loving family but the couple would always fight. It was all good at first but after a while he would drink. And when he came home drunk he would beat his wife and me. I couldn’t runaway fast enough.

“We got permission to have a small section to paint. Just the four of us.” He smiled and held his hand out to me. I felt my face soften. Just because I didn’t have a good experience didn’t mean some children didn’t end up happy. Some were probably happy to just live there with their friends. I took his hand. “That’s so sweet.” I said.

“I know.” He smiled. Pan ni giggled and I turned to see Dongwoo whispering in her ear. I rolled my eyes and we headed inside.

“Alright ladies, as much as I love the dresses, We should change so we don’t get paint on them.” Dongwoo said pulling out plain white t-shirts and black shorts for us, and a similar ensemble for him and Woohyun, except their shorts were longer.

Pan ni and I went to change in the girl’s bathroom and the guys were already popping open cans of paint. The Mural itself was really long. Sections had seem to be painted already and there was no Da Vinci or Picassco level work, but it was beautiful and colorful. All the messages were bright and encouraging. All because little kids had done all of these I knew that these wishes came from the bottom of their sweet little hearts.

“Come one.” The guys ushered and we went over to them. “Where are the brushes?” Pan ni asked. “No brushes. Hands.” Dongwoo laughed and dipped his palms in blue and purple paint. “Like this.” He smiled and started making imprints on the white canvas.

“Looks like fun.” Pan ni and I both chimed at the same time and started to paint too.

I painted a Mobius strip with my hands and Woohyun laughed. “Thinking about me?” he asked and I scoffed. “As if.” I smiled and put my hand with wet paint on chest, leaving a clear handprint there. “Oh it’s on, now.” Woohyun chuckled darkly. He picked up a tray of some paint and threw the paint at me. I let out a squeal and jumped, dodging but he got Dongwoo instead. There was now a long strip of mixed paint across his back. He turned around from the canvas shocked.

“Hey!” Pan ni protested and she threw a handful of paint in my direction, splattering drops across my white shirt.

“I would say…now it’s on.” And we all moved into action, laughing, chuckling and giggling trying to get each other. “Watch out!” I called when Pan ni kicked a paint can and tripped forward. Dongwoo caught her and she landed on top of him. I watch a smile spread across her face and then he must of said something because she laughed and put her hand that was wet with paint of his face and climbed off him.

“Hmm, we should do that.” Woohyun said walking next to me. “In your dreams.” I pushed his cheek lightly to push his face away leaving a blue palm print. I saw what I did and burst out into laughter.

Then I was on the run trying to avoid the paint he scooped up in his hands and was chasing me with.

After playing for a long time we all laid on the floor exhausted but laughing. “I want to keep these shirts.” I said and Pan ni laughed agreeing.

“Come on, let’s clean up.” Dongwoo said getting up and lifting Pan ni to her feet. Her cheek was covered in paint but I saw her blush.

“Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up.” I sang as I covered up the paint cans and Woohyun laughed. I pouted. “What’s so funny?” I glared.

“Your cuteness.” He smiled gently and stuck my tongue out at him.

When we finished cleaning we went to change and clean ourselves up a bit. “Do you guys want to go take a shower or eat?” Woohyun asked taking my hand naturally. Dongwoo was already holding Pan ni’s.

I blinked at our hands. It wasn’t a familiar feeling to me, but his hand was warm in a very comforting way.

“I’m starving.” Pan ni said smiling at me and I nodded in agreement. “Let’s just go eat.” I said.

“You’re hair is out of place.” Dongwoo suddenly said and he moved Pan ni’s hair out of her face. This time they both blushed and a smile twitched the corner of my lips.

“I know this place that has really good samgyeopsal and galbi.” Dongwoo said as we walked. “Ah, good idea.” Woohyun chuckled.

We entered the restaurant and it was still a bit early, there weren’t that many people. We sat down and ordered our meat and started to grill it. “Let me do it.” Dongwoo smiled taking the tongs from Pan ni and flipping the meat. Woohyun poured us all shots of soju. I took my shot and sighed. “Something bothering you?” Woohyun touched my arm warmly. I blinked. “Ah, ani.” I smiled reassuringly.

When the meat was golden brown we started to eat. We talked about light hearted stuff about what we all liked to do during our free time. Of course Pan ni and I lied. We obviously couldn’t tell them sparring was one of our favorite things to do.

----------------------

Cute? I know :]