Stuck.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

II.

Author's Note: this contains a little mature content not or anything. New Poster with the actual Kris! :)

 

(Kris’ POV)

“Okay, you asked for it pretty boy!” Wait a minute did he really refer to me as pretty boy? Is he for real, I guess my looks attract even men. Instantly my thoughts were interrupted when two punks charged towards me. They were both throwing one punch after another. Wow two against one, how fair is that? But with my swift reflexes and advantage in height, I dodged each and every single fist that came swerving at me. At last I saw my chance. I grabbed hold of the first boy’s arm twisted it back and shoved him into the second guy. They collapsed on the sidewalk and stayed there.

“Come back to me when you can fight like real men.” I criticized; it was true. What was I supposed to say? I dusted off my shoulders as if nothing had happened.

“Who the hell are you?!” the last guy standing said, infuriated as he dragged the girl roughly towards him. “But it won’t matter if you’re dead.” He continued. He released her and reached into his back pocket. To my dismay the bastard pulled out a gun.

“Wait a minute, why don’t you calm down. I don’t think you want to do anything reckless.” I placed both my arms in the air and backed away gradually, buying myself some time.

“Stop moving or I’ll put a bullet in that head of yours. See, you should’ve minded your business.” He sneered as he put his finger on the trigger after cocking his weapon. , what did I get myself into? Now I feared for the worst. This was how I was going to die, in front of a convenience store for attempting to rescue a stranger.

I braced myself but before he had the chance to pull the trigger, he fell to the ground. Behind him I saw the girl holding onto a wooden plank. I peered down at the man then back up at her. She was standing there motionless, like she was some kind of statue. She dropped the plank shocked as she fumbled backwards. I saw the man struggling to get to his feet and that’s when my heart took control.

(YunHee’s POV)

Oh my god! He has a gun, he has a gun! What do I do?! I began panicking when I heard the man threatening my savior. If I didn’t act fast blood was going to shed and it was going to be on me. I searched around when a nearby wooden plank caught my attention. Without hesitation I picked it up. Holy crap was it heavy for a piece of recycled tree!

The last thing I heard before my mind went blank was: “Stop moving or I’ll put a bullet in that head of yours. See, you should’ve minded your business.” Gathering all the strength I had in my body, I swung the plank as hard as I could. Surprisingly, I knocked the man over. In disbelief at my actions the plank slipped from my hands as I stumbled a few steps back. And then my body went numb when I realized he was trying to stand up. I wanted to run but my feet felt like they had been nailed to the ground.

“Hey! Come on unless you’d prefer to die!” I heard the man yell as he dragged me towards his car. My feet were like cinder blocks dragging on the pavement. I couldn’t process everything that was taking place. My brain was no longer functioning properly as that night

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter