Mistake.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

32.

Author's Note: Drama. Drama. Drama. For those who wanted to see more of Kris and YunHee. :) It'll get better, I swear. Also there is a little bit of swearing haha nothing big. Beware.

 

(Author's POV)

 

            “Everyone is doing well, Harabeoji says hello.” YunHee reported as she rested her head on the pillow.  

            “Jinjja? I think Harabeoji likes me more than your dad does.” LuHan pointed out on the other end of the line.

            “What dad would like the boy their daughter is dating? Babo.” She teased rolling onto her stomach. It has been exactly eleven days since LuHan confessed to YunHee. From that day onwards she found herself glued to her phone whether it be from texting or calling. She never felt this way before and to be able to have shared it with LuHan… how could this get anymore perfect.

            “Ah!” a voice shouted from above. YunHee immediately shot up as she flew up the stairs.

            “Oppa I have to go something happened. I’ll call you later.” Before waiting for his reply she had hung up. “What’s wrong?” She asked seeing everyone crowd around a room. It was Kris’ room.

            “The pipe in his bathroom burst open.” Mrs. Wu explained as Kris revealed himself. He was drenched in water.

            “This is going to take weeks to repair.” Mr. Zheng sighed finally turning the water off.

            “Where is Oppa supposed to stay now?” XiaZi questioned as they all strode to the living room. YunHee handed a towel over to Kris who reluctantly took it.

            “Thanks.” He mumbled drying his face.

            “Well the other rooms aren’t furnished for someone to stay in…” Harabeoji pointed out. “Why don’t you room with your sister?”

            “That doesn’t sound like a good idea Harabeoji. XiaZi’s room is only good for one person.” YunHee stated.

            “That’s right, so why doesn’t XiaZi stay with you in the basement while YiFan takes her room?” Mr. Zheng suggested.

            “Ani, Ahjusshi. I don’t want to sound like a brat or anything but I seriously can’t sleep with a roommate. I’ve always slept alone.” XiaZi confessed embarrassed.  Her parents nodded in agreement. Suddenly it seemed like there was no other choice.

            “Yunnie can I talk to you in the kitchen?” her father requested as he led the way.

            “BO?! Appa you can’t have him room with me!” She shouted throwing her hands in the air.

            “Why not? That’s the only option left. Do you want your grandpa to stay down there with you instead? You know how hard it is for him to get around.” YunHee felt guilt eating her alive.

            “But Appa he’s a guy! What are people going to say when they know I’m sharing a room with him?” She retorted creating a valid reason.

            Little did the two know that Kris had been listening to their discussion the entire time. He began to smile at the thought of rooming with YunHee. It would give him more alone time with her since their relationship was beginning to drift apart.

            “No one would say anything and so what if they did? It’s not like you guys will do anything shameful.” Mr. Zheng argued. “Besides you let boys sleep with you all the time!”

            Kris’ smile disappeared as Mr. Zheng’s words echoed in his head. He felt despicable and shameful for her. If what her father was saying was the truth Kris was wrong about her. YunHee was exactly like HyunRi. He was no longer open to the idea of sharing rooms with her as he returned to the living room. 

            “APPA! That’s not the same DongHae and the other kids are all under ten! And I only fall asleep with them when I’m babysitting!” YunHee clarified. “But Kris is almost twenty two.”

            “Aigoo, Yunnie please. Just this one time. I’m begging.” He pleaded.

            YunHee frowned at the word begging. “Appa.”

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter