Gone.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXII.

Author's Note: I might not update at all tomorrow unless I do it really early or late I'm going to be doing orientations at my school :) wish me luck! But here's twenty-two comments are welcomed. I know we all hate HyunRi. Stupid girl!

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “Did you know!?” Kris screamed as he entered Tao’s apartment.

            “Duizhang…” Tao whispered lowering his head.

            “What about everyone else?!” Tao remained silent. “She wasn’t lying how could you not tell me? Am I not your friend anymore!”

            “It’s not like that Kris. We wanted to tell you but we knew you wouldn’t believe us unless we had proof. That’s why we were following HyunRi. We knew she was home with that man, that’s why I called you.” He explained.

            “So instead of telling me, you guys sent me to see the woman I love in bed with another man?” Kris hissed as he punched the wall.

            “It was for your own good. Think about it Hyung you know how dense you are more than anybody else. It’s because she is the woman you love that we did what we did.”

            “I don’t want to hear it!” And with that said Kris ran out of the apartment.

            “I’m sorry Duizhang. It’ll get better.” He whimpered remorsefully.

 

 

            “Don’t talk about my friends, you don’t deserve to!” Kris snapped.

            “Are you sure they’re your friends?” she asked raising her eyebrow. Kris didn’t know what she was implying but all he knew was that she was the villain here not them.

            “Yes what else would they be?! They aren’t conniving and backstabbing like you!” he growled clenching his fists.

            “Oh Oppa that’s where you’re completely wrong. They knew all along especially LuHan,” she paused as she smirked. “If you don’t believe me go ask them yourself. But I suppose this makes my job easier. Since you’re already here I wanted to tell you,”

            Kris waited for her apology, her begging. He was weak at the moment vulnerable. If she had apologized to him right then and there, promising this would be the last time she did something so deceiving he’d forgive her. He’d take her back. No questions asked. He already lost so much he couldn’t bare the thought of losing anything else.

            “We’re over.” She spewed out. His eyes widened, she was the one cheating and she was the one doing the break up!? “You’re nothing now. You’re broke, how do you expect me to live my luxurious lifestyle with someone like you.”

            This was the end of the rope for Kris, he was completely broken. It felt like his heart stopped beating, his lungs stopped functioning and his brain was dead.

 

 

              Kris didn’t want to believe his friends were lying to him the entire time. How could they allow him to continue loving a woman who was so disloyal, unfaithful and sinister? All she cared about was his money and now that he had nothing she discarded him as if he was last week’s newspaper.

            He lost everything that mattered to him. All he had left was his family and he refused to lose them too. 

            “You guys have already packed?” he asked seeing the suitcases piled near the entrance way.

            “Mhm, ShenLei is leaving tomorrow and we’re going to be kicked out anytime now. So why not?” Mrs. Wu pointed out.

            “Your mother’s right. Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter