No Different.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXIV.

Author's Note: thank god my sister didn't hide the mouse again .__. sorry for the wait! my updates will not be as fast as they use too since school is coming this tuesday but I'll try my best :) Read on thank you for everything!

 

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            “Just looking at you makes my eyes burn!” I scoffed. “You’re the one who voluntarily put your face next to mine! Greasy guy!” Was he serious? He acted like I wanted to marry him! That DongHae always saying things without thinking it through.

            I stared at the man as he stared right back at me. But this time his eyes looked empty. I tilted my head to the right and once he shook his head like a lunatic I jerked back. He closed his eyes and I pressed in closer but once he opened them he started smacking himself. What is he doing? Does he have an illness or something? This is so weird!

            “Yunnie?” he whispered. How do these random people know my nickname!? His arm started rising as it came towards my face.

            “Stalker!” I shrieked as I kicked his shin. He yelped in pain as he collapsed onto the ground. I grabbed the bucket and forced it over his head as I scooped DongHae up.

            “Aish!” the stalker groaned when I fled.  

            That was too close! That guy seemed so familiar. Déjà vu anyone? I dropped DongHae off at his father’s hut as I strolled back home. Yes, still soaking wet. When I saw the driveway I spotted my father’s van! “APPA!” I exclaimed springing inside.

            Before I entered the living room Harabeoji popped up… out of no where! “Omo, Harabeoji you frightened me!” now it was me who was grasping onto my chest. “Where’s appa?”

            “He’s out showing the children around, why are you wet?” he asked. Did he say children? Aigoo more DongHaes to baby sit I guess.

            “DongHae and I were-”

            “Playing again? Yunnie you’re such a kid, go shower for dinner. You’re already late as is.” He sighed entering the living room. I bolted down to my room which used to be the basement. Last year Harabeoji thought I needed my own space. Yet he didn’t want me to have my own house so he renovated the basement for me instead. It was rather grand if I must say and also spacious.

            Pressed up on one wall was my king-sized bed and leaning against the end of the bedpost was a wooden trunk. Across of it was a mahogany desk and chair. My room was rather bland since I didn’t have a lot of stuff. My closet was located near the bathroom however as I looked to my left I saw a new furnished couch. It was positioned on the right side of my bed near my nightstand as a plasma television screen hung above the wall to the left?! What did someone break into my house and give me these things?

            “When did these get here? Appa must have told Ahjusshi Ahn to bring it in while I was out. This man.”

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “YiFan why, why are you covered in water?” Mrs. Wu exclaimed touching his face.

            “Some crazy woman!” he hissed. “I’m going to take a shower, I’ll explain after.” Kris bowed down to his parents and then to Harabeoji who was also shocked.

            “But Yunnie came home drenched too… there’s no way that these two…” he ranted continuing his statement mentally.

 

..

 

            “Oppa where were you? Ahjusshi and I turned around and you were gone.” XiaZi muttered as they settled into the dining room.    

            “Aish, I don’t even want to talk about it. Some maniac threw water on me then kicked my shin and if that wasn’t enough she shoved a bucket over my head!” he exclaimed loud enough for the elders to hear.

            “Eh? Someone on this farm did that to you? That’s impossible.” Harabeoji defended.

            “I know you don’t want it to be true but it did happen and this bruise on my shin is evidence.” Kris reasoned politely as he displayed his injury. Mr. and Mrs. Wu gaped.

            “It’s so purple and swollen!” XiaZi commented poking the contusion.

            “Yah don’t play with it.” Kris winced rolling his pants back down. Little footsteps were heard as the elders turned their eyes to the entry way.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter