SunKyung and JunKyung.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXVI.

Author's Note: I love this chapter too much to wait! I really would love it if you guys gave me feedback :) Strange title? I know just read hehe.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

Kris was angry but not at YunHee. Instead he was angry with himself. Her words repeated themselves in his head.

           

            “It’s not my fault you’re incapable of doing anything right!”

            “It’s not my fault you’re incapable of doing anything right!”

            “It’s not my fault you’re incapable of doing anything right!”

 

            She wasn’t wrong. If he did things correctly the way they should’ve been done he wouldn’t be where he was now. He was incapable of loving, being a role model to his sister and leading. Even simple farm work he couldn’t handle, how was he supposed to survive? 

            He found an isolated row of apple trees as he sat there he began to pick at the grass vigorously. However he ceased his actions as a pair of feet appeared before him. “You’re killing the grass. Why should they die because of your moodiness?”

            He followed the voice as he saw YunHee smiling. He furrowed his eyebrows and avoided her gaze. She plopped down besides him with an apologetic look.

 “I- I shouldn’t have said those things to you back there. Mianhe.” She mumbled but she still received the cold shoulder.

 

..

           

             “If I’m not wrong he’s Wu YiFan the CEO of the Royal Inn Hotel correct?” Mrs. Im paused as YunHee nodded her head. “Well a few weeks ago he was on the news… it turns out he and his hotel chain are under investigation for fraud and embezzlement.”

            “Fraud and embezzlement!? Can’t you go to jail for those crimes?!” YunHee exclaimed.

            “Neh. But from what I’ve heard the Wu family had no reasons commit such heinous crimes. They basically lost everything from their money to their home. That’s probably why they’re here. You have to understand YunHee it isn’t easy for him. Be considerate.”

 

..

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            Did she just apologize? She didn’t do anything wrong. I refused to face her so I stared at the trees. It was silent therefore I spun around and saw no one beside me. Go figure of course she left. “What was I expecting?” I gave her the cold shoulder, what made me think she’d stick around.

            But it’s good. It’s good that she isn’t with me while I’m like this. She proved to me that she’s like HyunRi… abandoning me when I was at my worst. “Women are spiteful.” I hissed under my breath.

            “Don’t be grumpy Mister.” A voice stated as I saw two apples pop up in front of me, both with smiley faces carved into them.

            “Geurae. My Hyung is right, don’t be mad. Noona said she was sorry.” The second apple said nodding. I looked up and saw YunHee with a sorrowful expression. She did that? I stared at her then the two apples, childish. The tips of my lips edged up into a tiny smile.

            “What are you doing?” I asked shaking my head. She sat down next to me but used the apples to communicate.

            “Noona says she’s really sorry for being mean.” The second apple announced in a low tone. No matter how deep she tried to make her voice she still sounded too feminine.

            “Jinjja?” I peeked up at YunHee who nodded along with the two apples in her hands.

            “Will you forgive her?” the first apple questioned with a different tone. I grinned and took the apple from her hand. I smiled and took a bite.

            “Omo, yah you ate SunKyung!” she exclaimed with open.

            “Why are you naming apples?” I chuckled taking another bite.

            “Yah you were the one talking to them.” She retorted holding up her nose bridge.

            “I forgive the mean Noona.” I said to the second apple that was still inta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter