She's Back.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

58.

Author's Note: You guys hahaha words can't even describe what I'm feeling! this chapter will make you feel like you're on a rollercoaster.  :) Guesses from the title? Anyways enjoy and comment if you'd like!

 

(Author's POV)

 

            YunHee took a seat next to Kris as she practically burned a huge hole in the middle of TaeLa’s face. She couldn’t wait to hear the reason he was with her after all the trouble she caused.

            “Yunnie when did you get here, why didn’t you call me?” he asked trying to break the tense atmosphere.

            “I thought it would be a good surprise. But I see you had a date already.” She answered coldly not bothering to look away as she glared at TaeLa. Kris reddened at her statement.

            “BO?! Date? Y-yah I wasn’t on a date with anyone, why are you making me look like a two-timing jackass?” he exclaimed which made her chuckle.

            “So then what are you doing here…with her?”

            “Well-”

            “Unnie mianhe! I know what I did before was wrong, when MyungSoo Oppa came home and told me you were in the hospital I felt so bad. I was being a brat, a selfish, spiteful brat. When Kris Oppa came back I explained it all to him and he forgave me. Now I want your forgiveness.” TaeLa cut in.

            YunHee’s brows arched up as her face distorted. “Eh?”

            “She explained that she thought you were the reason why HyunRi and I broke up.” Kris translated. “She has changed, TaeLa’s a sweet kid.”

 YunHee turned back to TaeLa who looked some what sincere. But she wasn’t buying it.

            “YiFan-ah I’m in the mood for shaved ice, do you think you could ask the chef to prepare some for me?” she cooed.

            “Shaved ice in this whether? Aigoo, arasso I’ll see what they can do. Be nice you two.” Kris prompted as he got up to go to the kitchen.

            When he was out of sight YunHee rolled her eyes. “What’re you really doing here?”

“Wah, I see you’re not as innocent and naïve as the first time I met you.” TaeLa snickered.

“And I can see that you’re still as clingy as ever. Why are you hanging around him? Can’t you get a hint that he doesn’t like you?”

“Tch if he doesn’t like me I sure as hell won’t let him like you.” She rebutted.

“You’re right he doesn’t like me,” YunHee leaned in forward and motioned for TaeLa to do that same. “Because he loves me.”

“Don’t even try to bluff. He was with HyunRi Unnie for six whole years. Do you know how much love he had and still has for her?”

“Six whole years with her and one night with me…it took him one night to show me how much he loves me. Now what does that say about your Unnie?” YunHee scoffed. She looked up and saw TaeLa fuming. “He even got up and personally asked the chef to make shaved ice for me, can you believe that? I mean he’s the CEO, I’m sure there are more important matters he could be dealing with.” Then YunHee spotted Kris exiting the kitchen.

“Are you mad? Do something about it. I’ll give you a freebie…dongsaeng-ah.” YunHee smirked pushing the glass of water towards TaeLa. “But no matter what you do remember this Kim TaeLa, Wu YiFan is mine.”

And TaeLa fell for her trap. “BO?! AISH! Why couldn’t you get hit by the car?!” she screeched standing up. She picked up the cup ready to throw it at YunHee.

However she was caught red-handed. “Yah! Kim TaeLa what are you doing? You really haven’t changed huh?” Kris boomed snatching the cup from her.

“O-oppa! It’s not what it looks like! She, she was mocking me!” she reasoned.

“She mocked you? Really? That’s why you asked why she couldn’t get hit by the car? I can’t believe I thought you were sorry. Kahja Yunnie.” Kris ordered taking her hand and pulling her with him.

            YunHee spun around and returned the smirk which TaeLa had given her earlier.

            “Gwenchana? Did she hurt you?” he said inspecting her arms and face diligently. YunHee’s heart did that thing it usually did while she either thought about Kris or was with him. She shook her head and smiled.

            “Bogoshipo.” She mumbled as she wrapped her arms around his waist pulling him in. Kris taken aback by her sudden action slowly raised his arm around her as well.

            “I missed you too.” He replied.

            “Tch that’s why you couldn’t even call or text, right?” she pouted pulling away but Kris restrained her from doing so.

            “Yah I was busy, don’t be a baby. What if I make it up to you tonight?” he offered as he winked at her. YunHee flus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter