Just Like XiaZi.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXX.

Author's Note: Quick updates for everyone! After reading please refrain from wanting to kill me :) Hehe. I might do a triple update! Here you go, comments are welcomed. You guys are truely amazing <3.

 

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Am I imagining things?

            “LuHan.” I heard Kris declare.

            “Kris.” LuHan answered. Wait what?! Was I missing something here, they… they know each other!? I blinked constantly and LuHan was still in front of me. However he was giving me a funny look. I followed his eyes which landed on Kris’ hands on my hips. Instantly I retracted myself as I took a closer look at LuHan.

            I poked his cheek and was startled. “Omo, Oppa! You’re real!”

            “Of course I’m real, I know you dream of me a lot. But this isn’t a dream Yunnie.” He cooed smiling. Oh how I missed that face of his.

            “Oppa? Yunnie?” Kris repeated as I turned to him and nodded.

 

..

 

            “So the day at the hotel, you were planning on attending the banquet because you’re friends with Kris?”

             “Mhm, but then I didn’t end up going all because of my little Yunnie.” Luhan replied pinching my cheeks. We were sitting in my living room drinking tea I had prepared. I was sitting beside LuHan on one couch while Kris sat on the other.

            “That means Zheng FangLien…” Kris trailed off, he knew my Chinese name?

            “How’d you know my Chinese name mo tian lou? I only told LuHan Oppa that.” I stated.

            “Well, when I dropped you off I had to explain to him and the others why I bailed out. And I kind of mentioned you.” LuHan reported sheepishly as he avoided meeting my eyes. Aigoo stop being so cute!

            “Wait but why are you here Kris?”

            “Well, you probably heard about my hotel.” Kris began. “We lost everything and it turned out YunHee’s father was well acquainted with my parents. He offered us his home. It was rather generous of him. I’m sorry I didn’t contact any of you guys after the whole incident with her.”

            Her? Was he referring to that HyunRi girl? “Gwenchana, mian I wasn’t there to help you. I wanted to come as soon as I heard but business held me up.” LuHan said. The two reunited friends began catching up as I sat there admiring LuHan’s presence. I couldn’t explain it but my insides were bunched up in knots and I couldn’t help but smile. But wait… how did he know where I lived?!

            “Oppa,” I whispered softly pulling his hand.

            “Hm?”

            “How did you find out where I was?”

            “Oh well I asked Imo for directions.” He answered smiling. Imo? Ah he must be referring to Ahjumma Kim! That means he drove two hours to come and see me, but I thought he was in China.

            “You could have called me.” I pouted.

            “Aigoo but then it wouldn’t have been a surprise.” He announced ruffling my hair.

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            So YunHee was the girl Lay and LuHan were talking about and to think all this time I was comparing YunHee to herself. I looked at the two as LuHan tousled her hair. Whenever I did that she’d slap my hand. Why is she so friendly with him?

            Why am I reacting? They look good together, I’m happy LuHan was deciding to court her as I recalled the conversation from that night. I tried to smile but I couldn’t bring myself to do it genuinely. Why was I acting this way? YunHee was nothing more than a dongsaeng to me just like XiaZi. My overprote

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter