My Possession.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

40.

Author's Note: KYAAAAAAAAA this chapter has my heart skipping everywhere! I hope you guys love it! Leave comments below :) <3.

 

(Author's POV)

 

“Omo mianhe YunHee-ah!” DaeIn apologized trying to help.

“Stay away from her!” Kris barked shooting her death glares. “Gwenchana?” YunHee shook her head as she held onto her ankle.

“YiFan it really hurts.” She winced. Kris clenched his fists seeing YunHee hurt. He took her hand and wrapped it around his neck. What he did next had everyone flabbergasted. He carried her bridal style, permitting her to shield her face in his broad chest.

“That’s Wu YiFan.”

“Andwae, why’s he carrying her?”

“I’m surprised he had the guts to make a public appearance after the scam he was caught in.” All sorts of comments were being made as everyone stared at the two. Finally a group of reporters mustered the courage to stand in his way.

“YiFan-sshi what is your relationship to YunHee-sshi?” One woman questioned.

“Come to think of it she does resemble your fiancé from the banquet.” The cameraman stated as they observed her carefully.

“That can’t be possible he was engaged to Park HyunRi.” Another reported argued back. It seemed like no one was paying attention to Kris and what he had to say.

“Yes, I was engaged to Park HyunRi. But as you can see we are no longer together. And as for my relationship to YunHee, let’s just say she isn’t my dongsaeng. You all understand what that means right?” He announced leaving them to assume on their own. He squeezed past them as they all gasped in shock.

“I’m-I’m not your dongsaeng anymore?” YunHee asked with a mixture of emotions. They were at the front of the hotel waiting for the valet to retrieve their vehicle.

“Er, of course you are babo. You will always be!” Kris beamed awkwardly he didn’t even know why he said those things back there. YunHee frowned even more as she released her hands. “Put me down.”

“Bo? Wae? Yah you’re hurt.” Kris pointed out.

“I said put me down. You shouldn’t do this people might misunderstand what you’re doing.”

“Does it look like I care if they do?”

“You don’t but I do!” She scoffed wiggling in his arms. Hearing the tone in her voice Kris felt hurt.

“Fine! Walk by yourself then!” He placed her down somewhat gently but at the same it was rough. YunHee caught her balance. She stood on her good foot as she slipped one heel off. She was struggling a bit since she was trying to avoid putting any pressure on her swollen ankle. So she decided to sit down on the concrete to make it easier.

Kris harrumphed and turned the other cheek. “Stubborn girl.” The car rolled up as he glanced at YunHee. With help from the ground she hauled herself up. Skillfully she hopped on one foot to the car. Her pace was dreadfully slow therefore Kris grabbed her again and carried her.

“Yah I can do it myself.”

“Yeah but by the time you get there the world would have ended. We’re going to the hospital.” Kris declared as he placed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter