Your Precious Oppa.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXVII.

Author's Note: Because this is my last night getting to stay up this late I worked on this long chapter for you guys. I'm glad you all enjoyed the last one! :) Guess who's back? Hehe thanks to all my subscribers, readers and supporters <3.

 

           

(Author’s POV)

 

            “YunHee wait here. Omma will be right back, arasso?”

            “Omma why can’t I go in too?” YunHee asked sitting in the backseat. It was almost eleven p.m. when Mrs. Zheng and her daughter were outside of a convenience store.

            “Because I’m going to be quick, we have to get home before Appa gets mad.” She explained but YunHee shook her head. “Aigoo Yunnie, please. Omma promises she’ll be back soon. Just lock the doors and stay in here.”

            “Fine Omma but you have to get me candy.” She beamed smiling. Mrs. Zheng nodded as she exited the vehicle leaving her daughter behind.

            YunHee found things to distract herself as she waited for her mother to return. But then she heard loud bickering as she turned to the store’s entrance. There she found four guys shoving each other. She saw her mom leaving the shop with a bright smile on her face as she waved to YunHee. However four loud gunshots were heard startling the child.

            YunHee clamped her eyes shut as she clasped her hands over her ears. Once it got quiet again she opened her eyes. She looked around for her mother only to find her sleeping on the sidewalk along with three other bodies. Her eyes widened as she saw the fourth man flee. Instantly YunHee jumped out of the car as she sprinted towards her. “Please,” she sobbed coiling her tiny arms around the body. “Please don’t go. I need you here.”

            YunHee rocked her mother softly as she ignored the puddle of blood she was kneeling in. She couldn’t believe what was happening. How could this be happening? Soon enough there was a crowd formed around the four corpses and sobbing child. YunHee didn’t care about any of them though. The only thing she cared about was her mother waking up and telling her to stop crying. But she didn’t.

            Tears were flooding from her eyes as she shook the lifeless body. “Omma wae? Why did you have to abandon me?” she cried. The police arrived on scene as they attempted to separate YunHee from the deceased. YunHee kicked and screamed as they extracted her. “Omma! I want her! Let me go.” She screamed but they ignored her.

            She was sitting in a police car watching her mother being placed in a body bag. She began smacking the window pane, trying to break free but she couldn’t. Finally the door opened as her father stood before her. Sorrow in his eyes.

            “Appa!” she exclaimed leaping into his arms. “Appa, O-omma she’s… she’s going to be okay right?”

            Mr. Zheng glanced at YunHee then at the crime scene. He her hair and cradled her. “Omma’s in a better place now.” He whispered biting his lip as a few tears escaped his eyes. “A better place.”

 

 

            “Omma!” YunHee cried as she shot up out of her bed. Sweat was running down her face as she felt her head banging.

            “Gwenchana?” Mr. Zheng questioned as he rushed over to her bedside. YunHee looked up to find herself in her own room surrounded by everyone there.

            “What happened Appa? I was just at the orchard. How, how did I end up here?” she pondered shaking her head hoping to recall the incident.

            “You passed out Yunnie! Do you know how worried we were?” Harabeoji exclaimed sitting down.

            “Neh Unnie! Oppa carried you all the way back. He even watched you while Ahjusshi called a doctor.” XiaZi added as the elders nodded.

            “I passed out?” she repeated unconvinced. “And he carried me?” She faced Kris whose eyes wandered everywhere besides at her.

            “Geurae! You should take care of yourself better YunHee-ah.” Mrs. Wu advised.

            “I don’t know what happened really. I was fine until Kris left and I just got this sudden headache.” She muttered ruffling her hair.

            “What if it had to do with that accident in the city your aunt told us about?” Mr. Zheng asked feeling her face for any indication of a fever.

            “Accident?” YunHee restated this time her headache recurred.

            “She can’t remember. Don’t force it.” Harabeoji stated placing his hand on her shoulder.

            “My head hurts.” She moped flinching with every breath she took.

            “It’s okay you should rest.” Mr. Zheng commanded. “I’ll bring dinner down later but for now sleep.” He tucked her in as he placed a kiss on her forehead. One by one they filed out.

            “Kris, can I talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter