Super Junior Fan Boy.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XII.

Author's Note: Here is a double update for the day :)) I really like this chapter! I hope you all will too. More Exo M memebers will appear next chapter so be patient!

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            This place was no fun. All anyone did was sit, drink, eat and talk. I could do that at home for crying out loud. I don’t get why I had to come, it was a waste of money and time. I could be doing much more meaningful things. Aish, YunHee shut up. This is important to your family so it should be important to you too. I glanced over the crowd and turned back to the bartender who took his sweet time making my aunt’s drink. I couldn’t blame him since the entire bar was engulfed by people who drank alcohol as if it were water.

            “Sorry for the wait. Here is one apple martini.” He said sliding the drink over to me.

            “Kamsahamnida.” As I picked up the drink a man shoved me and before I knew it the contents in the glass were all over another guest. A woman who looked rather prudish and snobby nonetheless. “Omo.” I couldn’t even apologize once I heard her shriek. Lady relax, it’s liquid. Toss your dress into the washer and it’ll be good as new!

            “You stupid insolent!” she growled fanning her dress. This is why I hate it here, because of people like her.

            “I’m the stupid one? Yah it was an accident!” I scowled not feeling sorry anymore. A large crowd was formed around us. I mean how could anyone miss the tantrum this woman was throwing? She was arrogant, ignorant, oblivious and childish. I never badmouthed people but this woman deserved it.

            “Do you know how much this dress is worth?! You’re going to pay! Who let trash like you into an occasion like this? I know people like you trying so hard to blend in with your fake jewelries and cheap makeup.” She insulted. I grinded my teeth trying not to blow up right in her face.

            I have to remain calm and collected. I was representing the Jeong and Kim name here. Anything rash could taint my family’s name and I wasn’t going to let that happen. “Guards! We have an uninvited guest here!” the woman growled pointing at me.

            Uninvited guest? Again seriously what is up with these people? Everyone looked at me as four guards entered the premises. I my teeth because I already knew what was coming next. I squeezed through the crowd and made a break for it. I took glances over my shoulder as I saw the guards charging after me. However it was much more difficult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter