Something.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

50.

Author's Note: Here is 50 e'reybody! I hope you enjoy :) I will probably be ending this story between 60-70 chapters depending on how everything goes. Thank you for all the love and support <3.

 

(Author's POV)

 

            “Look at me.” A masculine voice whispered solemnly. YunHee shifted her eyeballs under the closed lids as she ignored the call. “Only look at me, please YunHee.” When her name reached her ears, shivers were sent down her spine. Gradually she found herself opening her eyes. In front of her all she could see was white.
            “What’s this?” she cried out as she spun around in circles multiple times however nothing changed. She was surrounded by white; it was like a blank sheet of paper. There was nothing in sight, not even a wall or a ceiling. Just where was she? YunHee began to quiver as she tried to control her emotions desperately.  
            “YunHee.” The voice invocated again. She looked around but still it was a blank.  
            “Who are you?” she questioned but nothing. “Yah!”
            “Please remember to only look at me.” He whispered one last time. After he finished the last word everything around YunHee altered into black. It was as if the light was being eaten up by the darkness. She stared down at her feet and beneath her the last speck of white vanished. YunHee liked it much better before, she swallowed hard when she heard shuffling.
            She could see nothing really until off in the distance two balls of light approached her. As it eliminated the gap between them, YunHee could make out what it was. It was a car. fell ajar with her eyes widening. She commanded her legs to move but they refused. “Yah what’s wrong with you?!” She screamed as she attempted to pull her legs from the floor, or whatever she was standing on but it was useless.
            When YunHee finally managed to pry her legs off it was too late.

            YunHee sprung from her pillow, sitting up vertically. She examined her environment to see that she was back in her room. She wiped the perspiration from her forehead and sighed in relief. “It was a nightmare.”
            She turned to face the clock to see it was 3:30 in the morning. She puffed her cheeks out and ruffled her hair. YunHee returned to her sleeping position at ease. Moments later she sat back up. “I can’t sleep what if I get another bad dream?” Her thoughts were killed off once she heard mumbling coming from the couch. Stealthily she crept over to Kris and plopped down on the floor. His back was faced towards her and he was saying incoherent things. She folded her arms on the unoccupied space and let her head rest there.
            For some strange reason she felt safe next to him. The feeling he created made her feel secure. She cracked a tiny smile as she stared at his back. Suddenly Kris shifted and now their faces were inches apart. YunHee swallowed as she looked away. But slowly she found herself turning back to him. He looked like a god resting so beautifully. YunHee let her hand run along his face smoothly. When it first made contact she flinched at the warmness but adapted to it. “Komawo sunbae for being here for me.” She whispered as she closed her eyes.

 

.....

 

            Kris felt air striking his cheeks as he took in a sweet scent. He opened his eyes and before him was a stunning human being. He smiled as he felt his heart rate increase, something YunHee never failed to do. He leaned in and pressed a kiss on her forehead, she moved a little but didn’t wake up. Kris hopped off the couch and took her in his arms. “Why are you always sleeping on the floor?” he chortled a laugh as he set her on the bed.
            “At least she’s eating more.” Mrs. Wu pointed out at breakfast. Kris entered with a towel hanging around his neck and a grin plastered on his face. He began imagining the different po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter