Caught.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

53.

Author's Note: Hehe no school for me because it's my sister's wedding! KYA :) Here's an update before it becomes hectic. I think this is an intense chapter.. I hope it's not random! Comments are welcomed <3

 

(Author's POV)

 

            The next morning was still chilly as the night before. Feeling warm and cozy YunHee nestled further into Kris’ broad chest. She inhaled his scent and smiled. This smell was so familiar to her it was like she has smelt it before. YunHee opened her eyes to find her guardian angel resting peacefully. However this time his face looked paler than it was last night. Feeling her heartbeat skipping she raised her hand to touch his forehead. When it was burning hot YunHee’s eyes widened.

            She immediately shot up from her position and began shaking Kris. “Sunbae, yah sunbae wake up.” She voiced out but nothing. YunHee felt a pang in her chest as she gently slapped his cheek. “Wu YiFan I said wake up!” she demanded and with every slap she invested more power. “Please Wu YiFan.”

            YunHee was almost crying as she stopped slapping Kris. “Don’t leave me, I can’t lose you too.” She whimpered. Then she felt something cold snake around her wrist. She glanced up and saw Kris smiling weakly at her. His eyes were barely visible and his lips were dry. When he opened his mouth to speak his hand dropped along with his eyelids.

            “Omo Sunbae!” she exclaimed upon realization that Kris had passed out. She placed his head in her lap as she covered him with the blanket. YunHee fixed his hair and pulled out a handkerchief she had lying in her back-pocket. Ever so gently she dabbed his forehead then his neck, cleaning the excessive perspiration he was producing.  

            “Please be okay Sunbae if you are okay I promise I will never leave you. I will be your pig Yunnie as long as you want me to be. I will listen to you when you ask me to do something; I won’t be a bad girl anymore. You have to be okay Sunbae you still haven’t told Unnie you loved her right? When you wake up I’ll help you woo her, just please.” YunHee pleaded as if her life depended on it.

            “Omma please don’t take YiFan with you. I need him here.”

 

...

            Kris sensed the warm atmosphere surrounding him as he opened his eyes. He was staring at a ceiling that had been painted ivory. It took him a few seconds to comprehend what was going on until he felt a soft squeeze at his hand. He lifted his head up to find YunHee sitting on the floor with her hand embracing his.

            She was asleep on the edge of the bed mumbling random things. Kris looked around to see that they were back in their room. He eyed himself up and down to see that he was in a new set of clothes wrapped under a thick blanket. Besides YunHee on the floor was a bowl of water with a wet cloth swimming inside and on the nightstand rested a tray of porridge accompanied by some jasmine tea. He forced himself up as he used the headboard for support. As he sat with his body at a ninety degree position YunHee woke up.

            With her eyes still drooping low she peeked over to Kris. When she noticed that he was wide awake her eyes doubled in size. “Sunbae!”

            Kris smiled staring at her angelic face. He extended his other hand as he brushed his fingertips against her cheek. This time he noticed how YunHee didn’t flinch, stiffen or move away in discomfort. Instead she climbed onto the bed, positioning herself in front of him. “I was worried Sunbae. It was because of me that you got sick.”

            “It wasn’t your fault Babo-ya.”

            “It is, if I didn’t want to go feed the animals we wouldn’t have been in the stables. And if weren’t in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter