Waiting For You.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

51.

Author's Note: ghshgipohaghigh :) You guys are amazing folks. You know what else would make you more amazing? Participating in the poll at the end. Please enjoy! Comments are loved dearly <3 Remember Guardian Angel: What Kris called YunHee because little Yunnie doesn't recognize herself. 

 

(Author’s POV)


           “Why did I call Sunbae a skyscraper? That’s not nice to say especially because he’s older than me. Aigoo, maybe he didn’t hear me. Now I have to behave.” YunHee whispered to herself as she entered the outdoors the sun shining so brightly caused her to squint her eyes and use her hand as a shield.
          

            “Are you ready for today?” Kris said as he planted himself right besides her. YunHee jumped at his random appearance and stared blankly at him. “What is something on my face?”
          

            “Ani.” YunHee answered as she tore away from his gaze. Staring at the dirt road she kicked an imaginary rock as her fingers tangled together behind her back.
          

            Kris furrowed his brows and examined YunHee cautiously by sticking his face right next to hers. YunHee’s eyes widened at their new found closeness as she felt her heart skipping out of rhythm. “Kahja.” He ordered as he his heels and walked away. YunHee’s mouth fell open as she dragged her feet after him. While they were walking YunHee’s ears were invaded by a soothing whistling tune.
           

            For some reason it seemed so familiar to her that she let her eyelids hang low as she relished the sweet sound. Suddenly a second image revealed itself to her. YunHee saw her guardian angel strolling leisurely along the same path with her eyes closed, stretched into a subtle smile and the same tune lingering around. Abruptly she opened her eyes and shook her head. She looked up and peeked at Kris who was still walking in front of her. “His back,” she paused when he came to a stop.
           

            “Why are you walking so slowly? By the time we get to the orchard the world will have ended.”
            “Bo? Yah Sunbae!” YunHee pouted as he chuckled.
            “I’m only kidding do you want a piggy back ride?”
            “Jinjja!?” YunHee beamed as her eyes gave off a little shimmer at the idea. When Kris nodded she hopped onto his back without letting him crouch down first. She lassoed her arms around his neck while her legs hooked themselves around his waist. Kris nearly fell forward at her sudden weight as he regained his balance.
           

            “You’re such a pig Yunnie.” He teased smiling as he recalled that day they were lost in the city and he had said the same thing to her.
           

            “Andwae!” she argued as she began tugging on his hair.
 

(Kris’ POV)
          

             Even though she doesn’t remember much she acts the same. Aish Jeong YunHee if you didn’t think you were a child I’d reprimand you for pulling my hair a second time. “Yah stop it hurts.”
          

           “Aniya Sunbae called me a pig! No one calls the great Jeong YunHee a pig!” She harrumphed as she continued clawing at my scalp. The great Jeong YunHee haha. Is that what she called herself growing up? When you get your memories back I’m going to make fun of you but until then I’ll enjoy this side of you.
          

           “Arasso, arasso mianhe. Happy now?” I asked as I felt her hands loosening up and in the next second they fell back around my neck. I smiled as I felt her head resting against the place in between my neck and shoulder. Can I carry you like this forever YunHee?
          

           “We’re here.” I announced as I feel the weight from her head disappearing. I squat down making it easie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter