A Young What?!

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

(Author’s POV)

Throughout the night Kris observed her face and cautiously listened to every word that wandered out from her lips. “Mom, why? Why did you have to abandon me?” she cried, her voice trembling as tears began rolling down her face.

“Mom?” he repeated, gazing down at her. He brushed away a strand of hair blanketing her face and wiped away the tears. It was not until that moment did he realize how beautiful this fair maiden was. But he yanked his arm back to his side. He faced the wall, praying earnestly that this was only a nightmare. Yet if this was a nightmare to him it was the most beautiful nightmare he had ever had.

YunHee loosened her grip, allowing Kris to be free. He pushed himself up with the support of the armrests. As he landed on his feet he took another glimpse at the girl before he started to leave.

(YunHee’s POV)

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. From a distance I pictured the figure of a man. I wasn’t sure though, my vision was fuzzy. Whatever. I was probably imagining it and like that I returned to my deep slumber.

“Where am I?” I sat up, rubbing my head as the warm sunshine greeted me. A nurse stormed in, carrying my belongings.

“You’re at the hospital. Last night you were unconscious.” She answered. I nodded my head to show her I understood. But in reality I had no idea why or how I ended up in this place.

“So how’d I get here?”

“A young—” but before she could say anything else my aunt barged into the room.

“YUNHEE! I was so worried. Oh my god, your head! Are you alright?! What happened?” she spewed, suffocating me with her arms.

“Aunty, I’m fine. It’s nothing serious. How’d you find me?” I was curious the nurse said ‘a young’ but she didn’t finish her statement. Was she talking about someone young? Because if she was there was no way my aunt brought me. I hopped off the bed and gathered my things as I marched towards the bathroom.

“Well since you didn’t come home last night with JungSoo I became quite anxious. He told me about a shooting near the market you had gone to and I nearly had a heart attack. From there I called my friends for a few favors and they gladly complied and here we are.” She answered. “Ah, YunHee is this wallet and phone yours?” I heard her shout.

“Mhm probably, just toss it in your bag for now.” I replied as I walked out , I handed my slept in hospital gown to the nurse. “You wouldn’t happen to know who dropped me off here, would you?” I pestered on as if I were solving a cold case. I exited the hospital and entered the warm, sunny air.

“No, I thought you’d know. But when we find them we will pay them a great deal of gratitude.” She proclaimed as a towns car strolled up next to us. “We’ll talk about this at home.” My aunt completed as she kindly opened the door for me. I climbed in first then she proceeded.

(Author’s POV)

“Where is WU YI FAN?!” a woman scowled, enraged as she squeezed past the maid entering the household.

“Ms. HyunRi, please try to keep your voice low and under control. Young master got in late last night and he’s still sleeping.” The maid politely requested.

“I DON’T CARE! How dare he no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter