Prank Call.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVII.

Author's Note: Second update of the day! I couldn't resist I know you're waiting for more Kris moments be patient. :) Thank You. Enjoy. I'm not sure if I should do a triple update.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            Should I text him or maybe call him? I could’ve at least told him bye after all he did for me. Babo, babo, babo. That was becoming my middle name. I sat beside Ahjusshi Ahn as he drove. What am I going to do, would he be mad at me? Yah, why would he be mad at you it’s not like he expected anything from me. Darn you over thinking, female brain of mine.

            “Is something weighing down your mind?” Ahjusshi questioned with his eyes pasted on the road.

            “How did you know?” Was he some mind reader like LuHan or something?!

            “I’m not a mind reader YunHee-ah. You’ve been quiet and fidgeting with your phone for the past hour. It’s rather obvious something’s bothering you.” He stated blandly. I jerked at his first sentence but then realized his logic after the second statement.

            “Is it that boy?” Boy?! That’s it he’s a total mind reader. YunHee can you hear yourself right now? You sound like you belong in a mental asylum. Quit it.

            I cleared my throat. If anyone was like a second father to me it had to be Ahjusshi Ahn. Ever since I moved in with Harabeoji and Appa became busy with business matters, he was the one who took care of me along with the other workers on the farm. I could trust him, but surely he’d over react about LuHan… or would he?

            “I saw you hugging him last night. Thankfully I prevented your aunt from seeing or who knows what she’d chase him out with.” He chuckled completely relaxed about the whole thing. It wouldn’t hurt to tell him, it’s not like I did anything inappropriate. Unlike that erted mo tian lou!

            So during the remainder of the car ride we had left I narrated the whole story to him. From the moment I was held captive by those air-headed guards to my accidental text sent to LuHan.

            “This LuHan fellow seems to be a charming guy. I think you’ve found yourself a keeper.” He mocked laughing. My face flushed pink as I regretted telling him. He was definitely going to tease me about this matter.

            “Ahjusshi that’s nonsense. We barely know each other!” I reasoned.

            “You say that now, but according to what happened yesterday you two looked pretty cozy.”

            And let the taunting begin.

            “You should call him. Before he freaks out about never seeing his Cinderella again.” He advised whole heartedly.

            “Right now?” I sputtered.

            “When else? Once we get back to the farm you’ll be working. Go on I won’t tell.”

I nodded my head as I typed in his name. But then to my benefit someone was calling me. I stared at the number not recognizing it. Foolishly I answered.

            “Yeobsayo?! Yah you punk how could you steal someone’s things?! When I find you you’re going to get it!” a voice barked. It sounded so familiar that tone it couldn’t be.

            “YAH! Why are you yelling at me! Punk? Who’s the punk here this is my phone! You’re the punk for prank calling me!” I hissed hanging up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter