Accused.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XX.

Author's Note: Hehe I really enjoy reading all of your comments :D thank you for taking your time to read and support! Here's update numero dos :)

 

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            It’s been three weeks since my return from the city. Everything on the farm and orchard was going smoothly and we were even ahead of schedule. Many of the adults and I have already planted: watermelons, pumpkins, cucumbers, turnips and carrots. As the summer progresses we have to plant even more vegetables. The fruit trees were also becoming bountiful by the day. Reproducing themselves by the time fall comes around they’ll be ripe enough to harvest and I couldn’t wait.

            You guys might be wondering what happened after I hung up on LuHan. Let’s just say he was not too happy. I had to apologize at least twenty times to get him to talk to me. He’s such a girl but at least he’s a cute one. I try to talk to him as much as I can but it isn’t as easy with both of us being busy. We’re not dating just simply talking.

            It turns out LuHan along with his friend Lay, you know the guy I also saw that night, were the owners of the prestigious China’s Finest Cuisine Restaurants. These shops were open at fourteen different locations all throughout China. I couldn’t believe it when he told me. He sure is one capable guy.

            He had to go back to China last Thursday and since then he’s gone M.I.A. But he still sends me these adorable text messages randomly and after I read them I always found a smile plastered on my face. I never thought I’d be this grateful for technology, thanks to it LuHan and I never lost touch.

            Harabeoji and Appa have been doing fine but they always tease me when they see me smiling at my phone. I would tell them I read a funny joke or something so they wouldn’t interrogate me any further. And surprisingly they didn’t pester on. My life at this point is sheer perfection.

 

(Kris’s POV)

           

            “What do you mean he wants to withdraw his investment?” I exclaimed upon the arrival of the news. These past few weeks have been harsh on me. I don’t know what’s going on anymore. Mr. Im would be the fifth investor to pull out on me, what in the world is happening right now?

            I don’t have leprosy or the black plague so why are they suddenly pulling out like this? This is ridiculous. Everything was fine before what made them change their minds that quickly?

            “Duizhang you’re on the news!” Tao shouted as he barged into my office turning the television on. Why would I be on the news I haven’t held any press conferences, the last time I allowed reporters within a ten feet radius from me was at the banquet. But that’s old news.

            “In today’s report a scandal has risen involving the CEO of the renowned Royal Inn Hotel chain. It has been brought to our attention that Mr. Wu YiFan is not as perfect as he is made out to be. Anonymous tips have told us that for the last year this CEO has been entangled in a web full of deceit and lies.”

            “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” I growled at the mention of my name.

            “He along with his hotel will soon be under investigation on the matters of fraud and embezzl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter