Bad Omen.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXVIII.

Author's Note: Ahhh I'm sorry for the wait :( first week of school has me swamped! but I will def update on weekends! Here's 28. Enjoy, comments are welcomed :)

 

 

(Author's POV)

 

            “Yunnie stop walking around and stay in bed!” Harabeoji exclaimed putting the spatula down.

            “Harabeoji.” She yearned stomping her feet. “I’ve been in bed for a week, my headache is gone.”

            “It’s just incase.” He stated.

            “But my room is boring Harabeoji. Please, if you let me go out for this one day I’ll stay in bed for as long as you like.” YunHee negotiated pulling on his arm.

            “Aish, arasso but only for an hour. I expect you to be home by three.”

            “Neh, saranghae Harabeoji!” she cheered pecking his cheek as she sped out the door.

            “Unnie!” XiaZi greeted scurrying towards YunHee. “They finally let you out of jail I see.”

            “I know,” YunHee pouted as her eyes skipped to Kris who averted his gaze from her. He stood there holding the hose while whistling. “XiaZi, did you know your brother has mood swings?”

            “Bo? YiFan and mood swings?! What are you talking about Unnie, Oppa is the most emotionally stable person I’ve ever met.” She answered with a befuddled look.

            “Jinjja? Well he was being rather nice and helpful a few days ago but then a minute later it was like he was a completely different person! He was so mean and bossy. Tch.” After the whole phone call incident Kris had been avoiding her.

            “I’ve never seen him do that besides with HyunRi.”

             “HyunRi?” YunHee paused for she had felt a familiarization with that name.

            “Geurae. Do you know her? He hasn’t really talked about her lately.” XiaZi’s voice softened as she glanced back at her brother. Something had to have happened.

            “Anniyo. Who is she?” YunHee questioned.

            “His fiancé.”

            “That mo tian lou got a girl to willingly surrender to him?” she scoffed crossing her arms. This was definitely going to break the tension between them or so she thought. “Yah you can’t just stand there watering one area. You’re going to drown the carrots. You have to move around and share the wealth.” YunHee beckoned making her way to Kris.

            “Carrots can’t drown.” He answered ignoring her statement.

            “You’re going to kill them. Give me!” she ordered trying to snatch the hose from him but Kris was obviously much stronger. “Yah let go!” YunHee dug her heels into the dirt as she tugged harder.

            “If you say so.” Kris cooed releasing it. However this caused YunHee to land on her . Kris cupped his mouth trying not to laugh.

            “How could you do that?!” she hissed rubbing her behind.

            “You said to let go.” He pointed out shrugging his shoulders. “Not my fault.”

            “You-” YunHee shot up but held onto her head as she began feeling woozy. Before she reunited with the ground two arms had wrapped around her. YunHee’s eyes fluttered open seeing Kris wearing a worried expression. Then they widened at the fact that Kris was touching her, one arm lingering on her waist while the other supported her back.

            “Gwenchana?” he uttered with a sincere tone.

            “Greasy guy.” She mocked straightening herself up as she shoved him away. He was the second man she ever experienced skinship with. She didn’t know why but she began feeling hot as she swallowed. Thinking she was getting a cold she shook it off.

            “You’re greasy. I wonder how that HyunRi can survive having a fiancé like you.”

            Kris stiffened at her remark. Those feelings resurfaced as he gritted his teeth. “Bo? What did you just say?!”

            YunHee placed a hand on her hip. “I said, I wonder how HyunRi survives with a greasy, er-” but before she said more Kris walked passed her clashing their shoulders against each other. “Ow.” She groaned. “Yah! Don’t you dare walk away like that!”

            “Omo what’s happening?” XiaZi stated noticing Kris marching away with YunHee following behind.

            “Yah! You mo tian lou! I said stop right there!” YunHee yelled stomping after Kris who did not yield

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter