Don't Go.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

60.

Author's Note: *bows* I am sorry for everything you will all read..

 

(Author's POV)

 

            “I love you Park HyunRi, how could I ever forget those six years together? I forgive you as long as you never do it again. Of course I’ll take you back. That shouldn’t even be a question.” Kris replied.

            HyunRi’s mouth fell agape as she smiled; when she attempted to kiss him he shoved her away. “Is that what you wanted to hear? If I said something that idiotic and vile, I’d be the biggest fool alive! Just because you come begging me for forgiveness, saying you made a mistake, you think I’d take you back? Not in a million years. You are the filthiest of women I’ve ever had the bad fortune of meeting. And I don’t love you anymore, because my heart is with someone who is better than you. She’s kind, caring, sweet, thoughtful and the list continues on. You don’t compare to her.”

            “Tch are you stupid? I’m a million times better than that kid!” she shouted.

            “Not even in your dreams!” Kris scoffed. “Now get out of my office before I summon security to toss you out like the garbage you are.”

            “What makes her better than me huh? What was she that good in bed?” HyunRi snickered. Kris clenched his jaw shut, refraining from blowing up in her face.

            “She’s not the bed expert here, you are. Why don’t you go find another man to cheat on?”

            HyunRi rolled her eyes as she felt the vibrations of her phone. She pulled it out and saw a text with over fifty attachments. She smirked and looked back up at Kris. “Are you sure she isn’t an expert in bed? From what MyungSoo tells me she sure is.”

            “Bo? Why are you trying to drag your own cousin into this? Are you crazy, I said get out.”

             “I’m only stating the facts YiFan-ah. You hate woman like me so much when your precious YunHee is exactly the same.” HyunRi commented.

            “She is nothing like you.” Kris defended getting pushed passed his tolerance level.

            “Don’t you think it’s strange how just after you ‘fell in love’ with her you became rich again? I heard everything that happened to that YunHee girl and I must say I applaud her for pulling off such an incredible, deceitful stunt. Tch, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She sneered, making her way towards the exit.

            Kris furrowed his brows and doubt came into mind. “What are you trying to say?”

HyunRi stopped in her tracks as she smirked. When she turned to face Kris she put on a concerned look.

            “Your YunHee is nothing but a gold-digging tramp of course. I heard that her grandfather’s farm was going to be foreclosed soon. Didn’t she tell you about this?”

            “Foreclosed, why would they be foreclosed? They’re wealthy and doing well.” Kris noted.

            “That’s a shame, your own girlfriend keeping secrets from you. Tsk, apparently her grandfather owes the bank a lot of money from the loans he took out ages ago. And as the years went by his interest rates increased since he didn’t bother to pay them off.”

            “Harabeoji isn’t that kind of man. When he borrows something he always returns it!” Kris proclaimed.

            “Hey I’m just telling you what MyungSoo heard from YunHee.” She threw her hands up.

            “What does he have to do with any of this?”

            “Silly, silly YiFan. Don’t you know that they’ve been sneaking around behind your back?”

            “How could you make up such heinous lies about your own family!?”

            “I’m not I have proof.” HyunRi clicked onto the file which displayed photos of MyungSoo and YunHee. From the time they walked out of the shop smiling, to them shopping together at the market, however it was the last set of photos which made Kris’ heart cringe.

            One photo was of YunHee pecking MyungSoo on the cheek, while the others had them both sitting on a park bench where she was snuggling into his chest. Kris clawed into the phone as he felt tears on the verge of falling. He looked back at HyunRi who was smirking.

            “I told you so didn’t I? Everything, even her sweet amnesia act, was fake. She did that only to make sure you fell right for her trap. Haven’t you ever thought about it? Her whole family is like that. I can’t believe you got played again, this time even worse.” HyunRi shook her head as she took the phone back.

            “You-you’re lying she would never do that to me.” Kris stammered.

            “Oh but she did if you don’t believe me, go ask her. And if she denies and pretends to not know what you’re talking about then you know she’s a fraud.” She suggested.  

 

...

 

            “Stop crying YunHee-ah, it won’t be good if you wake up with swollen eyes.” MyungSoo pleaded but she shook her head.

            “He hurt me more then LuHan did,” she moped. “I love him so much. Haha, why is that when I’m crying you’re there? I’m sorry that you keep having to see me in this state.”

            “It’s okay I don’t mind.” He answered. Suddenly YunHee’s phone went off. When she checked she saw that it was her father. She quickly wiped away her tears and answered.

            “Yeobsayo, Appa what’s wrong?” she questioned.

            “YunHee get to Seoul Specialists’ Hospital right now and bring YiFan along.” He instructed. She shuddered at his name before the hospital part struck her.

            “The hospital? Wae? Did something happen to you!?” she exclaimed shooting up from her seat.

            “It’s not me, it’s your grandfather. He wishes to see you both, please hurry.”

            “I’m on my way!” she answered hanging up. “Harabeoji,” she whispered forgetting about the Kris and HyunRi situation. “MyungSoo I have to get YiFan, Har-harabeoji is in the hospital.”

            MyungSoo nodded curtly as he watched YunHee growing smaller and smaller. He sighed and gazed at the handkerchief. “I really wish I could protect you.”

            YunHee’s mind was thinking up all the different possibilities that would lead her grandfather to the hospital however there was one explanation she refused to come across. She glanced at her phone to see it was near nine o’clock when she arrived back at the hotel.

YunHee wasted no time as she ran into Kris’ office. And of course HyunRi was still there sitting on the couch with a smirk on her face. “YiFan,” YunHee panted, ignoring the other woman’s existence.

            “We have to go now, harabeoji needs us.” she announced as she went and took his hand. Although  she knew he loved HyunRi, she could care less. This moment, it wasn’t about herself, him, HyunRi or them. It was about Harabeoji.

            When she pulled his arm and tried to walk he yanked away. YunHee faced him and her brows bunched up. “Yah kahja!” she shouted, trying to get a firm hold on him again but he pushed her away.

            “What, is this another one of your tricks?” he asked.

            “Tricks? This isn’t April, I’m not playing with you. Pahli!” YunHee pleaded grabbing his arm but again he shoved her off, this time more violently. “Yah Wu YiFan you’re wasting my time!”

            “Oh I am? Like you haven’t wasted mine enough? What are you that eager to get your hands on my money?” he sneered with a harsh tone. 

            “Why would I need your money?!”

            “Because you’re a gold. Digging. Tramp.” He paused putting stress on each word.

            “Don’t confuse me with HyunRi!” YunHee spat, glaring at her. HyunRi sat there calmly looking somewhat amused.

            “Even if she is all of those things, at least she has the decency to own up to it!”

            “Own up to what?! Yah seriously I’m losing patience if you’re not going to go, I’m leaving!” YunHee declared as she headed for the door, entering the empty corridor.

            “Not so fast!” Kris exclaimed as he grasped firmly onto her  arm. It was actually really tight which m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter