Oh the Inconvenience.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVI.

Author's Note: Hey sixteen! That's how old I am :D Thank you thank you thank you a million times for all your support guys! I appreciate all of it. Here's today's update. Don't fret YunFan moments will come but for now enjoy these LuHee moments until then.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            “Yunnie, wake up it’s almost ten. You have to eat breakfast before you leave.” Ahjumma whispered shaking me gently. I let out a low groan as I did a cat stretch to wake myself up. What ten?! Why did I wake up so late I’m usually the first one up! Then I saw my phone, that’s right I was talking to him all night.

            Unknowingly a smile danced onto my face as I shook my head.

           

..

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to take the clothes I bought for you too?”

            “Neh, Ahjumma. When will I ever wear those clothes at the farm? We can leave them here so when I come to visit I won’t have to pack much.” I persuaded. Truth be told I really don’t want to bring those things home. It wasn’t me. But hey I wasn’t lying when I said no one wore those kinds of clothes there. I mean it’s a farm, nobody dresses to impress.

            We wore whatever was comfortable which allowed us to give our best performance. For me a t-shirt and shorts were all I needed. “I’m going to miss you!” she shrieked enveloping me in her arms.

            “Ahjumma it’s not like I’m moving to a whole new continent. You can come visit us too! With the crop season approaching I doubt I’ll have time to come back.” My voice cracked a smidge as I thought back to LuHan.

            “Geurae, now get going before I change my mind about letting you go!” she whimpered pushing me into the car. As much as I don’t want to admit it this was the first time I was upset about leaving. If only I had spent more time with him. I stared out the window as I forced a smile to appear. Ahjumma washed away her tears with a handkerchief Hara had lent her. They waved goodbye and so did I as I departed back home.

 

..

 

(Author’s POV)

           

“YunHee did you forget some…Omo.” Ms. Kim stopped seeing a dashing, young man before her.

“Anngyosayo Imo.” He saluted with a bow. “By chance would Fang- YunHee be home?”

“Ah,” she blinked repeatedly before replying. “You just missed her. She’s on her way home.”

“Bo? Home? That’s right she doesn’t live here.” He sighed disappointed.

“I’m sorry for asking but who are you?”

“Oh, how rude of me. I’m Xi LuHan…YunHee’s friend.” He answered smiling.

“LuHan? Mhm, you can always give her a call. That niece of mine not even bidding goodbye to her friends. Actually, she has no friends here… But I guess I was mistaken. It was nice meeting you. Sorry for the inconvenience.” She stated with a small, polite smile.

“Gwenchana. I forgot she told me yesterday. I’ll take my leave then. Annyeong.” LuHan stared at the bouquet of roses resting on the seat where YunHee once sat as he sighed in despair. 

 

…..

 

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter