Mix Up.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV.

Hi I hope you're liking the story so far. This is only the beginnig there is ALOT more that shall come. Thanks for the views and subscriptions it means alot... like ALOT <3.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

            “That was refreshing!” I rejoiced drying my hair with the towel as I skipped down the stairs. “Ahjumma? Ahjusshi?” I shouted looking around with a blank expression plastered on my face. “Where could they have possibly gone?”

            “Agasshi, chemsuameda but the adults went out and they said they’ll be back soon.” A maid replied mannerly.

            Adults? Did she just tell me the adults went out?! I’m an adult too, but in my family’s eyes I was the baby. Why do you think my dad sent Ahjusshi with me into the city? That’s right because he couldn’t trust me alone here. He even got a phone for me when in all honesty I didn’t need one. Man does he spoil me but Harabeoji was probably involved in that too. I guess I can’t blame them since they’re always worried about my safety.

             I sat on the couch and in front of me I spotted the phone and wallet my aunt had to have been referring to earlier. “This doesn’t look like mine…”

 

 (Author’s POV)

 

            “Is it Ahjumma’s, or perhaps Ahjusshi’s?” YunHee muffled as she displayed the items to the maid. “Did they leave their things here?”

            “Ani, they said those were your belongings.” The maid answered returning to work.

            “Mine?” YunHee tapped onto the phone to her surprise it . She clicked the button which read unlock and when it did a notification popped up. “Seventeen missed calls?! Someone’s a bit persistent.” She exclaimed pressing on the view button. It was registered to the same number each time.

            “Park HyunRi?” she read aloud. YunHee carefully positioned the phone back on the coffee table as she opened the wallet. She found a bunch of credit cards and over 500,000 won just sitting there. Skimming through the pockets of the peculiar wallet she saw a business card.

            It had a crown on it which caught her eye. “Royal Inn Hotel? Maybe the owner stayed here.” She assumed putting it back where she had originally discovered it. On it was the motto: ‘Where everyone is treated like royalty,’ the CEO’s name: ‘Wu YiFan,’ and the street address along with the city.

            All of a sudden the door bell chimed through the empty halls. “I got it!” she offered jogging to the door.

            “Good morning is Ms. Kim SunWoo home?” a butch man in a business s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter