Dream or Nightmare.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VII.

(Author’s POV)

 

            “Who was that?” she questioned curious.

            “Your dad, he wanted to make sure you were okay. Funny thing was he said he called your phone and a man answered! He probably did dial the wrong number. Haha.” Her aunt replied with a shaky voice.

            “A man?” she muttered.

            “Neh, but Yunnie did you hear anything else?”

            “Neh,” SunWoo sat on the couch as her palms began to sweat, thinking she had spoiled the whole plan. “You told appa to tell Harabeoji you sent your blessings.” She completed joining her aunt on the couch.

            Ms. Kim let out a huge sigh. “Geurae that’s all I said.” YunHee smiled sweetly shifting her attention to the television. “What’s tomorrow?” she asked changing the topic.

            “The twenty-seventh of April.” YunHee answered curling up like a kitten.

            “So it’s already Thursday?”

            YunHee nodded. “The days are flying by, it’s going to be planting season soon.” She stated.

            “They are and we’ve got many things to do!” Ms. Kim announced standing up. She began pacing back and forth. “We have to do your nails, hair, makeup-” she stopped to discover YunHee drifting asleep. “You must be tired having to lug around all those bags after leaving the hospital.” She left for a moment and returned with her arms coiled around a blanket.

            Quietly she covered YunHee who was now sound asleep, revealing nothing but her head. She caressed her face as a tear tumbled down her cheek. “You do look like your mother. She would be so proud of you.” She gracefully arose wiping her tears away. Going into the kitchen she ran into the head maid.

            “We should start preparing for dinner,” she smiled throwing her apron on. “And make sure no one bothers YunHee.”

            “Neh.” The maid replied.

 

 

            “I enjoyed lunch.” Kris said rolling down the window.

            “I did too. We should do it more often call me tonight.” HyunRi clenched onto her handbag wishing Kris would leave already.

            “We should.” He replied as he set his gear to drive. He waved goodbye, stepped on the gas and trailed down the road.

            After only a minute of arriving home HyunRi received a call. “Yeobsayo, ah Oppa! I miss you, you’re coming over right? Pahli!” she whined entering her home.

 

..

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            As I drove I kept repeating “Yunnie.” It was adorable it sounded like bunny. I couldn’t help but smile as I pulled the cell phone out and turned it on. It made a sort of whooshing sound during the process. Being nosy I looked through the phone to see if anything could help me find this ‘Yunnie.’ Oh god how cute was that name? That’s when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter