Misplaced.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIV.

Author's Note: More Exo M! Hey did you notice anything new? Oh right that beautiful poster up there! It's so pretty thank you to alovelyfall for making it you guys should really check her out :) Here's another update. Enjoy! It's a long but fulfilling chapter I hope!

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            “Duizhang!” I heard a familiar voice holler.

            “Lay, what took you so long? Where’s LuHan, I thought you were coming together.” Lay and LuHan just like Tao were my close friends. We studied abroad together for years which made us even closer. All six of us became a family. It was me, LuHan, Tao, Lay, Chen and XiuMin. The best of friends. Like me their intelligence level was also high.

            Chen and XiuMin had already arrived but I guess they got lost in the sea of people. If only I could give them some of my height. I’m sure it’ll help.

            “Ah we did come together, but he ran into a girl out front. So I kind of left him there.” He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

            I nodded but then it dawned on me. “What? Did you say he ran into a girl? Interesting so where is he now?” You see LuHan was a man with several charms. Women swoon at the mere mention of his name but he was unfazed by them. And to hear of him interacting with the opposite for more than a few seconds was intriguing.

            “Last time I saw him he was asking if she was okay. It was cool she spoke Mandarin and she was rather pretty too.” He reported tapping his chin. That’s when I thought back to her and how she referred to me as mo tian lou.

            Did Lay just say she was pretty? If anyone had exquisite taste in women it had to be Lay. If he thought a girl was pretty she had to be or even better! The fact that LuHan also showed any concern for her meant he was affected by her presence. Or was just he being polite? Wait, why am I over thinking?

            “I wonder if she’s as pretty as Yunnie.”

            “Eh, Yunnie? Who’s that?” Why do I always say moronic things out loud like this? MY GOD. 

            “Nobody.” I answered as I saw Tao grinning.

 

 

(Author’s POV)

           

“All of that happened…because you accidentally spilled a drink on her?”  LuHan asked.

“Yeah, that’s exactly why. I couldn’t believe it either. She was overdramatic about it. It’s not like she was going to melt and die.” YunHee replied slouching on the hood of the car. They were located near a river by the bridge they had just taken to get there. It was quiet, serene and not to mention quite romantic.

“Girls like her are superficial and materialistic. Don’t mind them.” He beamed staring at the stars.

“I know thank god I don’t have to deal with that kind of people everyday. I’d go mad.” She scoffed at the thought of living in the city.

“You mean you’re not a resident of Seoul?”

“Nope, my aunt is. I came to visit and unfortunately for me I was forced to attend that event.” She pouted as a smile invaded LuHan’s face.

“That makes sense, you could have fooled me with that get up.” He answered implicating her expensive wardrobe.

“Trust me if I had it my way I would’ve shown up in jeans and a t-shirt but no. Formal attire is boring.” She stated removing her heels. LuHan stared at her shocked.

“FangLien what’re you doing you could cut yourself walking bare footed.” He exclaimed.

“It’s okay, I do this all the time back at home.” She cooed smiling. Yet LuHan still had a stern look smeared on his face.

“Well you’re not back at home are you? This is the city who knows what could be laying around.” He frowned. YunHee laughed at him but refused to take his advice. “Fine if you don’t want to wear shoes then you can’t walk.” With that said he swooped her up bridal style and carried her to the passenger’s side.

“Lu-luhan what’re you doing?” she asked feeling her body temperature rising.

“I told you I’m not letting you walk around like that.” He said bending down as he placed her on the seat. Before he pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter