Dead Roses.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

35.

Author's Note: I'm hating myself for these next two chapers. Please read on.

 

(Author's POV)

 

“Who doesn’t know?”

            “Imo, about what you just saw. Please don’t tell YunHee about it.” Kris pleaded.

            “But why? He’s her friend. I’m sure she’d be happy for him.” Ms. Kim nodded but Kris gave her a disapproving look.

            “I can’t explain now, but please. If you don’t want her to hurt, trust me.” Ms. Kim was hesitant thinking about what he had requested. Then YunHee bombarded into the room smiling as she sat next to her.

            “Anything interesting on?”

            Kris gave Ms. Kim a sympathetic look when he saw opening. “Ani, nothing you’d like to know about.”

            “I have to go.” Kris announced standing up.

            “Can I come too?” YunHee squeaked bouncing off her seat.

            “Anniyo.”

            Her face fell. “Bo? Wae?

            “Because I said so. You behave, when I come back I’ll buy you junk food.” He bargained ruffling her hair.

            “Yah, how many times have I told you not to do that? Arasso you better bring back a lot.” She agreed puffing her cheeks as she fixed her hair.

 

 

            “Oh Hyung! What’re you doing here?” Tao exclaimed shocked.

            “Is LuHan inside?!”

            “Neh, everyon-” But Kris ignored the maknae as he stormed inside. There he found his best friends laughing freely. Rage had possessed him as he grabbed LuHan by the collar.

            “Duizhang what are you doing?!” Lay shouted as everyone stood up.

            “You, I can’t believe you LuHan. How could you do this to her?!” Kris snapped shoving him against the wall.

            “Her? Kris are you talking about HyunRi? I thought we-”

            “Shut up XiuMin! I’m not talking about her!” He was furious as he turned back to LuHan who hadn’t said a word.

            “Listen I-I can explain.” He stated but Kris was in no mood for listening to bull excuses.

            “Do you realize how hurt she’s going to be when she finds out?!”

            “Kris please calm down.” Chen persuaded as he put his hand onto his shoulder. Instead Kris shook him off.

            “Answer me!” He snarled as he threw LuHan to the wall releasing him. Kris paced back and forth with his hand massaging his temples. “Is this why you wanted her to come to the city? So you can break her heart?!”

            “We can talk about this Hyung.” Tao begged grabbing Kris’ free arm. “Please just hear him out.”

            “I’ll hear him out for YunHee’s sake. But if you say something I don’t like Xi LuHan trust me when I say the one who will be hurting in the end will be you.” Kris glared at his best friend as the image of YunHee crying came up. He felt his heart being torn apart at the scene. He didn’t want to see her cry anymore especially for another guy. He knew he wouldn’t be able to bare it.

            “Do you remember the day I asked YunHee to be my girlfriend? Well before I arrived at her house I was told by my parents I had a meeting the next morning. That’s why I didn’t bother spending the night. I thought it was a business meeting at first but then she came in. My parents told me that I was to be engaged with Oh DaeIn. Once I heard I refused, I even told them about YunHee. But they ignored me and chose to publish my engagement to DaeIn-sshi anyways.” LuHan paused.

            “So what about those photos of you smiling and laughing then?” Kris pondered.

       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter