Tricked.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

43.

Author's Note: Guys thank you all again for your neverending support! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave comments they are loved dearly <3 And make sure you listen to the background music because it won't be the same! :)

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “I can walk again!” YunHee cheered as she pranced around without her boot.

            “Just be careful Jeong YunHee, you might fall.” Kris warned.

            “Fall? Why would I fall, are you calling me clumsy?”

            “Ani, I meant you might fall head over heels for me.” He answered smiling. YunHee pretended to gag as she rolled her eyes.

            “In your dreams.” She mocked sticking her tongue at him.

            “Or in your dreams.” He reminded as he laughed. YunHee frowned Kris had been teasing her for thinking that what happened wasn’t real. It had been a week and the two were still in the city. It was mainly for Ahjumma Kim’s sake, she wanted to be sure her Yunnie was healed before returning home.

            “Yah mo tian lou!” She scoffed crossing her arms.

            “Let’s go out somewhere.” Kris stated as he went for the door. YunHee cocked her head to one side and raised her brows. He stopped seeing her standing there. He his teeth before pulling her with him.

            “Yah where are we going? You’re not going to get lost again are you!?”

            “Even if I get lost, with you I’ll always feel found.” Kris chirped as he forced her into the passenger’s seat.

            “Cheesy.” YunHee muttered with a tiny smile.

 

... the music please listen :) ...

 

            “What is this place?!” YunHee’s eyes widened as she got out of the car.

            “Lotte World! You’ve never been here have you?” Kris questioned as he cocked an eyebrow. YunHee shifted her gaze towards him and shook her head. Before her eyes stood a huge and elaborate castle-looking building.

            “This looks like Cinderella’s castle.” She muttered.

            “Well then I must say welcome home! Kahja!” Kris ordered as he led the way. As they entered YunHee noticed huge roller-coasters, stalls to play games at and hundreds of people walking around. Kris halted as he stood in line for a rollercoaster. “We’re going on this one first!”

            “Are you crazy? You want me to go on that?!” YunHee exclaimed as she took a few steps back. Her neck was already straining just from staring up at the deathtrap.

            “It’s okay I’ll be right by your side like I’ve always been. Arasso?” Kris flashed a smile which made her heart squirm as she nodded.

            YunHee’s heart began beating out of rhythm because of the anxiety. The employees came to double check on their seatbelts. She swallowed hard as she tried not to show an ounce of fear. She didn’t know what to expect. Suddenly the cart began to move. YunHee’s stomach began to do flips and not the good kind either. She clamped her eyes shut as they gradually went up the steep slope. She had never been on something this high and she could feel herself beginning to hyperventilate.

            Kris chuckled seeing YunHee with her eyelids glued together. He reached out for her hand that had been gripping onto the safety bars. She opens one eye and then both. “Omo YiFan we’re hi-high. I don’t think I can do this.” She panicked as she glanced down. There the people looked tiny like ants.

            “Jeong YunHee I believe you can do it.”

            “Andwae how are you going to tell me…AHHHHHHH.” The cart had dropped straight down plummeting eighty feet as the air rushed out of YunHee’s system. She had begun to shake as she felt herself hanging upside down. After a few seconds her body was adjusting to the new feeling. Her hand squeezed harder and harder onto Kris’ who was amused. She tried to scream but it seemed like had been closed off.

            Finally the ride was over resulting YunHee became frazzled. As the cart returned to its starting point the safety bars were lifted. Kris climbed out as he stared at YunHee who still had been frozen in he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter