See You Later.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

65.

Author's Note: Are you guys dying to know who it is?! OTL, I hope this is a good chapter! Leave comments as always and thanks for upvoting this story, it means alot! OH and BIG annoucement and favor at the end? Credits to the rightful owners of the images and gif, you'll see what I mean!

 

(Author's POV)

 

“Yah stop, that tickles.” YunHee giggled as her head fell into LuHan’s broad chest. LuHan quickly set her down, fumbling to get the door unlocked.

“You’re lucky your phone had your address in it,” he hissed, wrapping her arm around his neck.

“You’re lucky your phone had your address in it,” she mimicked as he dragged her inside.

“Jinjja, aigoo babo-ya.”

“Bo? Nan babo-ya? Andwae, andwae you’re the babo!” YunHee answered, poking both his cheeks with her forefingers. “Babo, babo, babo.” She sang.

“You’re completely wasted aren’t you? Imagine what your dad would say if he found you like this.” LuHan stated, shaking his head in disapproval.

“Well you know what I don’t care what he thinks!” YunHee growled as she shoved him away. She began to wander around her home, staggering about. Due to the intoxication, she looked like she was prepared to collapse at any moment.

“Yah stop moving around!” LuHan ordered but she ignored him. “Go to bed—” and then a pillow came and greeted his face.

“An-ni-yo Ahjusshi!” she rebelled, laughing her head off. And this is what people considered bipolar.

“Aish you, when I get you you’re going to bed!” he threatened, taking a step towards her. However YunHee would use her furniture to separate the two. They were currently circling around the dining table.

“I don’t want to go to bed Ahjusshi.” She whined.

“Well you have to!”

“Ani.”

“Yah I’m not giving you a choice!” LuHan replied. Suddenly YunHee faked left then went right. And LuHan who was not expecting that fell for her ruse.

“Annyeong!” she cheered, fleeing from the room. YunHee quickly found her way up the stairs as she entered her room. She stared at the bed for a moment before flopping onto it. Before she knew it her eyelids gradually pulled down, allowing her to sleep.

YunHee cuddled into her covers soundly when LuHan stormed pass her door. “Where is she?” he grumbled but then he halted and took a couple of steps backwards. He looked through the open door and there he discovered her resting.

He poked his head inside and after his body followed. LuHan smiled softly as he covered YunHee with the blanket. “Everyone says you’ve changed but I can see that you’re still as childish as ever.”

Unconsciously the back of his hand brushed her cheek affectionately. But when she shifted, LuHan pulled back, realizing what he was doing. “Even after all these years I still haven’t forgiven myself for letting you go, Jeong YunHee.”

When she began to mumble random things, he chuckled and decided to scan her book shelf for something interesting to read. Eyeing the dozens of books, one had captured his attention. As he yanked it out of its slot, another book accompanied it. It landed on the floor, opened.

LuHan sighed and bent over to pick it up but that’s when he realized that this book was not just a book, it was a journal. YunHee’s journal. His eyes widened and right as he was about to slam it shut, curiosity got the best of him. “It’s not like I did it intentionally… I mean it opened by itself. I guess it wouldn’t hurt.” He convinced himself.

            As his eyes skipped to the entry, which was dated two days ago, LuHan gasped in shock.

 

“I hate him…No I don’t, why are you lying to yourself Jeong YunHee? You love him… you love Wu YiFan, you still do and you always will... there’s no doubt about it. Forgive me Harabeoji, he still has a firm grip on my heart but don’t worry I won’t give in. Never, I will make him suffer and as a punishment I too will suffer from watching the one I love suffer.”

 

            “I shouldn’t even bother trying,” he mumbled, closing the journal and returning it to its original place. He turned his attention back to the sleeping beauty before marching out the room and shutting off the lights.

            As LuHan arrived in the living room, he retrieved his phone. “Yeobsayo, ah Duizhang, do you think you could do a favor for me?”

            “Yah Xi LuHan! Do you know what time it is right now? You just woke me up!” Kris barked.

            “Yeah, yeah just come to the address I text you. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it for the rest of your life. Arasso?”

            “Bo? Yah—” Too late, LuHan had already ended the call. Kris stared dumbfounded at his phone. He couldn’t believe what just happened. “Whatever,” he grumbled. Kris let his eyes shut as his head fell back into an embrace with his pillow. However that didn’t last long when his phone notified him that he had received a new text.

            Kris attempted to return to sleep but then his friend’s words were prancing around in his mind. “Why would I regret it? Aish if it’s not important I could always strangle him when I get there.” He told himself.

            “Why did he tell me to meet him here? Did he move or something?” Kris pondered as he pulled up the driveway. It had taken him over thirty minutes to figure out where he was going. As he exited his vehicle and ascended to the front door, ready to ring the doorbell, the door opened.

            “I knew you would come.” LuHan smiled, motioning for Kris to enter.

            “Of course now what do you want? Is this some house warming party? Because if it is, it’s terrible.” He commented.

            “Aniya, this isn’t even my house,” LuHan admitted, wearing his jacket. “And this isn’t my job, it’s yours.”

            “What are you talking about?” Kris questioned, rubbing his eyes.

            “You’ll find out, but first can I see your keys?”

            “Waeyo?” he said, reluctantly handing LuHan the keys.

            “Phone?”

            “In the car—yah what’s this all about?”

            “Go up those stairs and the first door to your right will answer your questions.” LuHan informed, cocking his head to the staircase. When Kris followed, LuHan skied out the door.

            The sound of a blaring car engine had reached Kris’ ears and he immediately ran to the door. “Bye Duizhang! See you tomorrow!” LuHan shouted as he departed.

            “Tomorrow?!” Kris exclaimed. He looked up again to see that LuHan really was gone. “What the hell! Is this some sort of joke?!” He slammed the door and plopped down onto the couch, fuming. Kris looked around for a land-line phone but nothing. Since YunHee didn’t use one, she didn’t find it necessary to install it.

            “Great this is just freaking great!” he scoffed. Then LuHan’s words and insistence of Kris going to the second story, chimed in his head. “If it’s supposed to answer my questions then fine.”

            As he climbed up the steps, he could hear shuffling. It was at that moment that Kris realized he was not the only one in this spacious home. He swallowed when he reached the door LuHan had been referring to. He could see through the small crack and hesitantly he pushed it open.

            It was dark but on the bed he noticed the outline of a body. With his hands he searched for the light switch and when he discovered them, he flicked them on. To his amazement he was gazing at the back of a woman. He furrowed his brows and walked into the room. “Is this his idea of a blind date?”

            As he got closer, the stench of alcohol invaded his nose. “Seriously?” Then YunHee tossed on the bed, giving Kris a view of her face. His eyes widened seeing who it was. Scrubbing his eyes to make sure he was seeing things correctly, Kris’ heart jumped at the reality.

 

play me now.

 

“Yunnie,” he whispered.

“Mo tian lou, nappeunyo.” YunHee spoke softly. Kris’ mouth fell open upon hearing her words. He crept over silently, flabbergasted at the idea that YunHee might be referring to him.

For a while it was as if he was in a trance just by looking at her. When she continued on mumbling, Kris was jolted out of his thoughts. As he cleared his throat, Kris was reminded of the alcohol radiating off of her clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter