Truce.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXIX.

Author's Note: I loved the last chapter too. There will be alot of twists and turns in the story, you guys will just have to read on :)

 

(Author's POV)

 

            “Here YunHee you should eat more meat. You’re nothing but bones.” Kris cackled placing a slice of beef on her plate.

            “Yah I don’t want to be fat like you.” She answered frowning as she tossed him the beef.

            “I’m not fat, this is all muscle. Now stop being stubborn and eat.” He instructed once again putting the meat in her possession.

            “What’s wrong with you guys?” Harabeoji questioned confused. “A few weeks ago you wanted to start World War III with each other and now?”

            “Yes, it’s kind of strange.” Mr. Wu agreed. Kris and YunHee exchanged glances.

            “What’s so strange? They’re finally getting along.” Mr. Zheng added.

            “But they still argue and bicker like six year olds.” XiaZi acknowledged giggling as her Oppa and Unnie glowered at her.

            “We do not!” They defended in unison.

            “Hey jinx!” and then again.

            “No fair, stop that!” and again. The dinner crowd laughed as they found Kris and YunHee in a stare down contest. Kris blinked first.

            “Ha I win!” YunHee beamed happily.

            “Ani! I had something in my eye!” He reasoned.

            “Tch what tears? Sore loser.” She teased devouring the beef he had given to her.

            “Sore winner.” He muttered shaking his head.

 

.....

 

            “Mianhe.” YunHee’s eyes widened at Kris’ apology and action. But at that particular moment she didn’t care, she needed to be held. She didn’t want to fight back, she couldn’t. She wasn’t feeling offended by his gesture therefore she allowed it to go on. She s her arms around him and continued her sobbing.

            For awhile they both sat in the middle of the field in silence. At last YunHee broke the hug as she wiped off her tears that began drying off on her face. “Just because you’re being nice doesn’t mean I’m going to like you.”

            “Just because I’m being nice doesn’t mean I like you.” Kris retorted with a small smile.

            “Very clever there.”

            “I know for a second I wasn’t sure if you’d catch on.”

            “Y-yah! I’m smart!” YunHee stated standing up.

            “I know I know quit being a pansy.” He joked as her hand extended out towards him.

            “Truce? Since we did clear things up. I mean, we are going to be stuck with each other might as well make the best of it right?” Kris smiled and nodded.

            “Truce.” As he reached out for her hand she pulled back.

            “Too slow!” She laughed sticking her tongue out as she skipped away.

            “Yah Jeong YunHee!” He bellowed grinning as he followed.

 

.....

 

            After that day their peace treaty was enabled. Sure the two butted heads but it was in their nature to do so. YunHee began teaching Kris many features and ideas he had to know for working o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter