Monsters.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

49.

Author's Note: I'm probably going to be updating slower than usual since testing is coming up :( BOO I'm so happy thank you all so much please enjoy and leave comments?

 

 (Author’s POV)


“AHHHHHH!” Upon hearing the shrill shriek Kris woke up, looking around he saw YunHee was no where to be found. Immediately he jumped out of his chair and bolted to the bathroom, throwing the door open he was greeted by a white-faced YunHee. “Sunbae!” she exclaimed.        
            “What’s wrong Yunnie?” Kris panicked as he rushed over to her side. YunHee hung her head low and pointed to the mirror. She hid behind him as if she had seen a ghost. “It’s only a mirror silly.” But YunHee shook her head.            
            “There’s someone looking at me.” She whispered. Kris scrunched his brows and examined the mirror. The only reflections he saw was his own and YunHee’s. “Look she’s copying me sunbae! Make her stop.” She whined again. Finally Kris got what she was getting at. He turned to face her and placed both hands on her shoulders.
            “Gwenchana Yunnie. She’s not going to hurt you. She’s really friendly. I promise. She’s like your, uh guardian angel! You’re going to be seeing a lot of her.” He answered as he ruffled her hair.
            “Jinjja?” YunHee asked as she glanced at the mirror again. “So Unnie won’t hurt me?” Kris shook his head and laughed.
            “Of course not, Unnie is very nice. Can I tell you a secret?” YunHee eagerly nodded. Kris cupped her ears and whispered “I love that Unnie very much but don’t tell her, arasso?”
            “I won’t sunbae! As long as you take me to see Omma!” she negotiated but Kris’ smile disappeared while his arms fell down.
            “Kahja, your dad is going to be here soon.” He stated walking out of the bathroom.
            “I don’t want to go! Andwaeeeee!” YunHee screamed as Mr. Zheng dragged her out the door. Well tried to at least. YunHee rebelled as she stuck her feet to the floor. “Appa! I want to see Omma!”
            “Yunnie stop! We’re going home!” he scowled but she shook her head.
            “I’ve got this Ahjusshi.” Kris declared and Mr. Zheng nodded as he released his daughter. “Yunnie we’ll come back another day.” But she refused. “Yunnie please.” Still she declined his offer. “Arasso you made me do this.” Kris sighed and hauled her over his shoulder.
            “Sunbae! What are you doing! Put me down.” She cried as she began smacking his back.
            “I can’t Yunnie, we’re going home now.”
            “You’re mean! I don’t like you!” YunHee huffed as they all exited the hospital.

 


...

           

            “She’s in her room again?” Harabeoji questioned.
            “Mhm, I think we should return to the farm soon. After all that was the place that helped her out with overcoming this stage.” Mr. Zheng stated as everyone sat quietly at the table.
            “So this was how Unnie acted like when she was younger?” XiaZi pondered.
            “For a while yes. YunHee was always a happy, cheery girl. Sort of like how she is today, but after that incident… it changed, she changed.” Ms. Kim explained.
            “Well now she’s not a kid. I know you guys think it’s risky but please let me try and help her remember.” Kris proposed and suddenly all eyes fell on him. “We can’t have her sullen and depressed. If Ahjusshi says it was that bad why should we let her continue that experience again? I suggest we return as soon as possible.”
            “It’s not that simple YiFan. You don’t understand.” Harabeoji began but Kris ignored him and went straight to YunHee’s room. He took in a sharp breath and opened the door. It was dark and silent. He reached for the light-switch and once he found it he did not hesitate to hit it. When it came on he could see YunHee crouched in the corner.
            “Turn the lights off!” she screamed covering her face in between her hands and knees. Kris sighed and surprisingly did as told. The only light being emitted was from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter