Trip Down Memory Lane.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVIII.

 

Author's Note: Third Update here you go. I'm officially addicted to AFF :) But I hope you guys like it more updates tomorrow :D comments are welcomed.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “Guess who’s home!” she announced smiling as she entered the household. It was quiet… too quiet. “Harabeoji? Appa?” YunHee scratched her head as she felt a suspicious presence behind her. She smirked realizing who it was. “BOO!” she screamed turning around.

            “Yah! Did you want to give me a heart attack?” an old man scowled clutching his chest.

            “You started it! I missed you Harabeoji!” she beamed hugging him.

            “It wasn’t even a week and you already missed me? How are you going to survive when I’m gone?” he questioned patting her head. She frowned hearing those words.

            “That’s not going to happen. I won’t allow it to!” she said shaking her head.

            “Aigoo, arasso. It won’t.” he whispered leading her to their sofa. “How was it?”

            “It was better than I expected! I even brought back some snacks for the kids.” She answered showing the bag of goodies LuHan had purchased as her smile shriveled up.

            “Good how thoughtful of you, that’s my granddaughter. Go find your dad he’s been worried sick about you.” He ordered.

            “Neh Harabeoji.” She chirped as she pecked his cheek before going on a quest to find her father.

            “Even if you don’t like the idea that I’ll be gone someday Yunnie it’s bound to happen.” He sobbed softly looking at her skip to her bike.

            “Anngyosayo Ahjumma! Ahjusshi!” she chanted as she road along the dirt path. She came across the normal workers doing their jobs. They sent her warm smiles saying how glad they were that she was home at last. She biked a good ten minutes until her dad came into view. A wide grin replaced her smile as she crept up behind him.

            “Give me all your apples and chickens if you want to live.” She muttered shielding his eyes playfully.

            “YunHee!” he rejoiced with the sweet sound of her voice.

            “Appa, Harabeoji said you’ve been worrying a lot. What did I say? The more you stress the more-”

            “Wrinkles I’ll get. I know. I couldn’t help it.” He finished poking her forehead.

            “Good. Now that I’m back home safe shall we get to work?” she smiled picking up a pair of garden gloves from the ground.

            “You just returned and you want to work already? Don’t you want to rest?”

            “Aniya. I have too much on my mind to laze around the house doing nothing.” She responded pouting.

            “Is that right? You never laze around the house anyways silly girl. Kahja.” He stated resuming his work.

            “Idling is for schmucks. Neh, seongsaynim!” she answered cutely. Now this was the Jeong YunHee everyone knew. Loving, playful, cheery and optimistic.

 

 

            “Are you sure you heard right LuHan?” Chen asked baffled. After the HyunRi conversation he had heard LuHan gathered everyone with the exception of Kris. They were sitting in their favorite restaurant discussing the issue.

            “Neh. I was just as surprised as you guys. But what should we have expected after that fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter