There's No Way.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIX.

Author's Note: Gahhhh thank you for all the support you guys are awesome! I don't usually ask for promotion or anything but I will this one time. Can you guys please try and help me spread the word out on my story. If you don't want to or can't it's okay :) at least I have you guys! Here's 19 and the first update of the day :D

 

 

(LuHan’s POV)

 

            She left days ago without saying goodbye. How could she do that? Aish. Should I call her then? Why should I? “Because you miss her.” I heard myself whisper. After the whole meeting with Exo M I was exhausted. Girls like HyunRi disgusted me and somehow those were the only types of girls I seemed to be attracting. What’s wrong with me?

            But her, she’s nothing like them. At first when I bumped into YunHee I was positive she’d flip out, nagging about how her dress got dirt on it or her hair was messy… but she didn’t. She even apologized to me which was amazing. I guess I should never judge a book by its cover.

            The more time I spent with her the more I got to know her. Her appearance that night didn’t match her personality at all. But one thing they had in common was her exterior and interior were both beautiful. I found myself thinking of her a lot, actually she was all I thought about. She never left my mind once. “But where are you now?”

She hasn’t even called or texted. Now I know how all those girls felt when they gave me their number and I never took initiative. That’s it I’m calling her before I go bonkers.

The phone was ringing, “Answer it YunHee.” I muttered getting impatient. I just wanted to hear that voice of hers so I know she’s alright.

“Yeobsayo?” a deep voice croaked. It’s a male. Oh my god why is a man answering her phone? “Yeobsayo?” he repeated again. Say something Xi LuHan!

“Ye-yeobsayo?” my voice cracked after stuttering… that’s a first.

“How can I help you?” he asked and that’s when I heard her voice.

“Harabeoji! Why are you answering my calls? Give me the phone.” She demanded.

“Aniya! Yah Jeong YunHee since when did you have boys calling you?!” Did I just get her into trouble? I chuckled listening to them bicker it was quite entertaining.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            It’s been almost a week since I got back home. Oh how I missed it. The smell of the morning dew, the clucking of the chickens, the hooves of the horses galloping about. This is the life, this is my life.

Today was like any other day more work needed to be done. It was noon time which meant lunch. I wonder what Harabeoji prepared for me today! It had to be something delicious, he was the best cook in the entire universe. Every time I had his home made ddubokki I go right to Heaven I tell you.

As I pranced into the dining room on an empty stomach I heard Harabeoji. “How can I help you?” Who could he be talking to during this time, there were no workers around. My eyes nearly fell onto the floor seeing him holding my phone.

“Harabeoji! Why are you answering my calls? Give me the phone.” I whined.

“Aniya! Yah Jeong YunHee since when did you have boys calling you?” What was he talking about no boys called me. Aigoo this family with their over protectiveness and possessiveness.

“It’s a prank call. Harabeoji just give me the phone please.” I chimed sweetly.

“Annio if it’s a prank call why does it say LuHan Oppa with a heart at the end? Hmm?” he exclaimed raising an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter