Testing Things Out.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

54.

Author's Note: Guys weddings are hard work. I'm just going to go to Vegas hahahaha. I'm so dead and tired but I needed to update! Here is the next chapter :) I hope you enjoy! And welcome my new subbies. Thank you to everyone for supporting, comments are welcomed as always <3.

 

(Author's POV)

 

“Eh!? What do you mean I’m twenty!?” YunHee shouted as she eyed everyone in the room.

            “It’s true YunHee. Since you’re starting to remember bits and pieces we figured it was best to tell you so you would be able to understand what’s happening to you.” Mr. Zheng recited as they nodded in unison.

            “How is that even possible Appa? You’re telling me my guardian angel I see in the mirror is just me?”

            “Neh that was my fault, I didn’t know what to tell you when you were freaking out mian.” Kris admitted as he held her hand. YunHee looked at him then their enlaced fingers. He lied to her and she hated liars. Yet for some odd reason she did not want to shove him away. His warm touch always seemed to comfort her.

            YunHee sighed then stared at her feet. Then she turned her attention back to the coffee table where four photo albums were scattered about. They were all filled with her pictures growing up. She ran a finger down a picture of her on her twentieth birthday which was this year. In the image she was standing in front of one of the cows with a bandana wrapped around her head, a pair of overalls hung loosely over her body and a smile plastered on her face along with some cake icing.

            She closed her eyes and that scene revealed itself to her. While she was milking the cow and wiping sweat off of her forehead she heard footsteps approaching. She shrugged it off thinking it was a worker until Happy Birthday was being sung. She spun around and her eyes lit up with excitement. Trailing behind her grandfather was her father, Ahjusshi Ahn, Ahjumma Im and her husband and practically everyone who worked at their farm. She remembered blowing out the candles and then DongHae slapping her with icing.

            YunHee faced Kris and squinted her eyes. She exhaled and rifled through her brain for him. If she was her Unnie this whole time that meant she was his girl. That kiss proved it all. That’s why her body was losing control underneath him. When nothing came to mind she shook her head and frowned. She looked back at the Wu’s and it was the same result.

            “I can’t really recall everything including Sunba- I mean YiFan and his family. Mianhe.”

            “Gwenchana Yunnie you can’t force yourself arasso? Stuff like this takes time but now that you know it’s easier.” Harabeoji comforted with a warm smile smeared on his thin and pale face. She nodded and faced Kris who was grinning like there was no tomorrow.

            He leaned in and whispered “You called me YiFan. When we get back I’ll help you remember me more.”

            Her eyes widened when she recalled how he made her remember things earlier. She gasped lightly and tried to pull her hand away but because Kris recognized her stunned expression he tightened his grip.

            “I have a feeling you two have something you aren’t telling us.” Mr. Wu pointed out as he exchanged glances with Mr. Zheng.

            “Actually Appa, Ahjusshi, Omma, Harabeoji Yunnie and I are dating.” He declared holding their hands up. YunHee’s mouth fell open as she stood up to protest.

            “Jinjja!? It’s about time!” Mrs. Wu exclaimed as they nodded eagerly.

            “I never really did like that LuHan guy.” Mr. Zheng said winking at Kris and that’s when YunHee’s mouth fell even wider. How could they act as if everything was normal when she was still missing eight-nine percent of her memory.

             She pursed her lips and placed both hands on her hips. “Yah who said we were dating? As if Mo. Tian. Lou.”

            Kris shot her an amused look as he shook his head. “You can deny it all you want Yunnie but your mine and I’m yours.” YunHee rolled her eyes as she strutted to her room leaving everyone behind.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter