Welcome Back.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

34.

Author's Note: I hope I'm not like confusing you guys with my writing or anything D: But this is an extremely lengthy update. It's bouta go down. Hehe :) Enjoy. Douple Updates!

 

(Author's POV)

 

Things were not the same between YunHee and Kris anymore. If anything their relationship actually got better. They learned to control their anger and to never assume. Kris kept his promise by believing in her and regains YunHee’s trust bit by bit. He may have been humiliated at some of the things she asked him to do but he didn’t mind as long as she was smiling.

            Kris was happy knowing that even if he would be embarrassed he was the reason for YunHee’s smile. With that he was willing to do anything for her. As the days passed by and the clock continued ticking away it was as if the two really established their brother-sister relationship.

            Kris would always tease YunHee by taking her things and holding them up in the air so she wouldn’t be able to get them. Where YunHee in return would just mehrong at him.

            “Kris give me my phone.” YunHee whined trying to drag his arm down. But of course she failed. It was late and they were in their room doing the usual. Fighting.

            “Ani, just say it. Oppa can I please have my phone.” Kris oozed attempting to impersonate a girl.

            YunHee gagged. “Yeah right.” She climbed onto her bed which gave her a boost. However she couldn’t move the bed after Kris therefore she had to get Kris to come to the bed. YunHee pretended to have a headache as she fell to her knees. “Kris my head hurts.”

            Not thinking Kris bolted to her side. “Gwenchana?” With his guard down YunHee jumped up and snatched her phone. “No fair that’s cheating.”

            “Cheating? Since when were there rules on how I recover my stolen items?” She reasoned.

            “Whatever cheater.” He hissed stomping to the couch. Even though it was uncomfortable Kris never complained. There were nights where he wished Mr. Zheng would hurry up and fix the pipe in his room already. But then he would glance at YunHee’s sleeping figure. She was worth suffering for and suffering he did.

            YunHee noticed how Kris groaned and tossed every night. She always thought he was experiencing a nightmare therefore she did not bother him too much about it. She saw Kris frowning since she had “cheated” and decided to sit next to him. As she did she realized how hard the couch was. Her eyes widened. She had never used it before since she had her bed and chair but seriously? How could her dad choose such a couch?

            “Kris does this not hurt your back?” YunHee asked as Kris shrugged his shoulders. “It does hurt your back doesn’t it? That’s why you always grunt at night!”

            “You can hear me?” He said in amazement, he believed YunHee was always a heavy sleeper.

            “Of course. I just thought you were having a bad dream. But why didn’t you say anything? Especially when you fell off the ladder!” She exclaimed shoving his shoulder. “Now I feel bad!”

            “So what if I told you what are you going to do? Let me sleep on your bed?” Kris sarcastically suggested knowing that would never happen.

            “Why not?” YunHee questioned as she got up. Kris’ heart was banging against his chest as he swallowed. “We can take turns, you sleep on the bed and I’ll sleep on the couch.”

            Kris’ chest sulked as he shook his head. “I can’t let you sleep on here.”

            “Stop arguing. No wonder you’re like an old ahjusshi while doing work. If you keep this up your back is going to molt into a sixty year old man’s. Besides you probably haven’t had a good night of sleep in awhile.” Not wishing to hear Kris protest YunHee dragged him to the bed. However he was not making it easy.

            She had to use most if not all of her strength to move him not even halfway there. YunHee used her last resort. “Oppa please, just this one time.” She cooed batting her eyelashes bashfully. Her voice to Kris was a sweet melody, how could he refuse.

            “You called me Oppa.” He whispered ecstatic as he allowed YunHee to deliver him to the bed. Lost in deep thought Kris tripped over his own feet and right as YunHee spun around to face him she was surprised as he toppled over her. They were both on the bed, Kris hovering over YunHee.

            Suddenly he caught her scent as he felt tempted. Kris stared down at her to see she had clamped her eyes shut. He etched her face and every feature into his mind as his heart felt like it was ready to implode. He knew he had to get up what he was doing was not right. He couldn’t, not with his sister but then again she wasn’t really his sister after all.

            Kris couldn’t explain what he was feeling as YunHee opened her eyes. There was a tint off pink brushed over her cheeks as she gulped. What was happening to her? Her body felt so weak and numb underneath him.

            “Yah I think you’re cutting off my circulation.” She joked trying to dig up a reason for her current state. Although Kris didn’t utter a single word. He never felt this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter