Selfish Feelings.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

41.

Author's Note: Double Update! Haha okay at first you all will probably want to skin me alive... but please resist that urge :D You will see what I mean!

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            Kris began feeling strange when he realized YunHee wasn’t reacting to his kiss. She wasn’t responding to it period. Even a smack would make him feel somewhat better. Kris furrows his brows as he noticed her lips did not feel like lips. Instead it felt like wrinkled old skin.

            “YiFan wh-what’re you doing?” He heard her ask. A million thoughts ran through his mind. Did he miss her lips and kiss her cheek instead? But YunHee’s skin did not have the same texture as the one he was kissing. Kris lifted his eyelids to reveal an elderly woman in front of him. He pulled away as he stared at YunHee behind the grandma. He completely missed her! How was that even possible!?  

            “I’m very flattered young man, but I am currently married with three kids and five grand children.” The grandma teased as she shook her head. She followed Kris’ gaze to YunHee. “But I’m not sure about that young lady. Go on and give it a shot.”

            As she departed YunHee slapped her hand over as Kris’ face reddened. The perfect moment ruined. “Omo Yi-YiFan are you into cougars now?! Hahahaha.”

            “Y-yah, I was er. When did she even get there?! Last thing I remember seeing was you!” He exclaimed.

            YunHee composes herself as she grins. “When you closed your eyes a little girl ran in between us which forced me to move back. Then Halemoni came chasing after her. While she was in the midst of passing by you kissed her cheek.”

            “Aish! I can’t believe I messed up. My god! I want to go home now.” Kris pouted as he took YunHee’s hand in his own. Without looking back he dragged her along. He was mentally scolding himself for missing out on the perfect opportunity. YunHee smiled seeing their hands meshed with one another as she shook her head amusedly.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            Why’s he getting so flustered? Aigoo, kyeopta! I was limping trying to keep up with YiFan’s pace. Is a bomb about to explode, why is he going so fast. I’m kind of you know injured at the moment. I think back to his face when he realized he was kissing an elder. It was hilarious. What are the chances of that happening? But that look he gave me when he lifted my chin…

            Omo what would have happened if Halemoni wasn’t in the way. Would we have… I touch my lips with my free hand. Andwae. He would never. Why would he? After all he keeps saying I’ll always be his dongsaeng. DASFYRAEHGIU. And what was with him saying that he messed up? What did he mess up. Now I want to know.

            I look down at his hand enlaced with mine and there goes my heart again. I couldn’t have. How could I, I never had the time for him. I never even saw him that way. But how am I supposed to explain these feelings. Should I perhaps ask Ahjumma for advice?  She’d only tease me about him though.

            All I know is that he makes me feel different than how LuHan made me feel. Past tense as you can see. If I was with LuHan now would I still be feeling this way about Kris? Molla. Being with him doesn’t seem right, it feels right. What, where how and when. I had to answer these questions before I could confirm my feelings.

        
  YiFan finally comes to a stop as he turns to face me. We’re in a secluded area by  some bridge. His stares are piercing my soul. Why is he glaring me down like that. Did I do something wrong? Is something on my face? My first instinct was obviously to check my face. I touch it to feel if I had anything unwanted hanging around but there wasn’t. Why am I concerned about my appearance all of a sudden? I could care less. But when I’m around him I feel self conscious. Especially the way he’s staring now. My body is beginning to feel weak.

           

What: I think I have feelings for you, Wu YiFan.

 

He exhales sharply as he tangles his fingers with his hair. He paces back and forth in front of me. It looks like he's contemplating. He could do that all day and I wouldn’t mind. Omo this is worse than I imagined. I blink and shake my head side to side.

 

Where:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter