No Promises.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XV.

Author's Note: Thank you so much to all the support you guys have given me :) it is really helpful! Here's my second update for the day! I know it feels like I've been updating alot but trust me this is only the beginning. Enjoy.

 

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “Tao how could you lose it?! Now how are we going to explain ourselves?” Kris groaned.

            “But you were the one who left it there…” he retorted.

            “Kris, don’t get worked up over it. The damage is already done.” Chen sighed.

            “Yeah, now turn that frown upside down!” XiuMin beamed.

            “But still, those weren’t my things.” He whined. “And where’s that LuHan? He completely bailed out on my banquet.”

            “I know that was strange of him to do so. Maybe we should give him a call.” Lay suggested.

            “No need. Sorry guys I was uhm, something urgent came up.” LuHan declared barging into the deserted banquet hall. “Where’d everybody go? It’s only…” he examined his watch that read 12:24am. “Oh…after party anyone?” he joked trying to lighten up the mood.

            “Where were you?” they all recited in unison.

            “Well…” his voice faded. He was now aware he had entered a tense room and if he didn’t tell his friends the truth it wasn’t going to end on a good note.

 

..

 

            “You mean you’re actually interested in courting her?!” Chen exclaimed. “And can we please speak Korean now, Im begging.”

            “Arasso, arasso. Quit being a baby.” Lay teased.

            “Neh. I’m interested. She was different. To be honest I was really surprised when she spoke Mandarin. I didn’t even bother telling her I spoke Korean too.” LuHan admitted shyly.

            “Is someone love struck already?” XiuMin winked nudging LuHan.

            “Ani, at least not yet.” He whispered smiling.

            “What’s her name then?” Tao pestered curiously.

            “Zheng FangLien.”

            “Look Lay she has the same surname as you! Are you sure you don’t have a long lost sister or something?” Chen asked.

            “Babo, there are hundreds of people with the same last name as me!” Lay scolded. Kris on the other hand was still worrying over the lost items to care about these baboons at the moment.

            “So did you get her number?” XiuMin questioned as the others nodded their head anticipating his response.

            “Ani…I gave her my number instead.” LuHan replied nervously. Everyone was gaped even Kris was snapped out from his problems. LuHan never gave out his number. N.E.V.E.R.

            “That means the ball’s in her court! She must have really gotten to you then Hyung. That’s unlike you.” Tao shouted as he earned a smack from Lay. The five men howled in laughter as their maknae started to produce synthetic tears, pretending to wail. 

            “I guess so. Let’s just hope she decides to play it.” He mumbled as another smile intruded his face.

 

…..

 

            “Where are we?” YunHee asked as she bounced up and down with LuHan’s every step.

            “Hongdae, don’t tell me you’ve never been here before.” 

            “Then I guess I can’t say anything.” She answered locking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter