Soaps and Teddy Bears.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIII.

Author's Note: Here comes Exo M's maknae Tao, he'll be more involved along with other members! Anyways I really want to thank you guys for reading. I'm up late and I felt like writing so here I am. By the way mandarin will be in: this color. Enjoy :)

 

(Author’s POV)

           

            “Were you able to get any leads on the girl?” Kris was facing towards the glass window which overlooked the city. “Yunnie.” He whispered.

            “I went back to the hospital but saw no one, I met with over fifty possible candidates with names beginning with Yun, or whose nickname was Yunnie. And none fit your description.” Tao took a seat waiting for his response.

            “Is it that hard to find someone like her? What about the cell phone and bag, surely it should’ve been useful.” He spun around sitting in his armchair.

            “Not really,” Tao paused. “The cell phone company refused to give us any information about the owner and the address book was brand new. She didn’t write anything in it.”

            “Why must this be so difficult?” Kris buried his face into his hands.

 

 

            “This is my favorite spa! They give the best facial treatments. While we’re at it, let’s get some manicures and pedicures.” Ms. Kim rejoiced leading YunHee to the front desk.

            “Manicures? Pedicures?” she mimicked scratching her head clueless. 

            “I am scheduled for a 10:30 appointment.” Ms. Kim announced showing her appointment card.

            “Ah, geurae Ms. Kim SunWoo we have you listed. You can head right on in.” the receptionist stated smiling.

            Soon enough YunHee found herself in a large, extravagant lounge. “Mr. Choi will be out in a moment, until then please be patient with us.” An employee prompted.

            “Arasso. Yunnie aren’t you excited?!” her aunt questioned as she noticed her niece nibbling on something. “What’re you eating?”

            “The candy. It tastes funny.” YunHee replied attempting to account for the mysterious ingredients.

            “Candy? What can-” Ms. Kim caught sight of a basket of small assorted soaps that read samples. “YunHee you’re eating soap!”

            YunHee began coughing and spat out what remained of the candy resembling soap. “I’d hate to have my mouth rinsed out with soap!” she exclaimed. All the guests were captured by the ruckus as they gave YunHee their undivided attention. They began whispering, realizing how silent it was YunHee settled down stopping her actions.

            “Ms. Kim SunWoo you’re as dazzling as ever!” a man dressed in a bright salmon shirt, wrapped with a neon green scarf and covered by a cotton white suit shouted.

            “HongMin! You’re looking sharper every time I see you.” She embraced the tall, slender man.

            “And who may this beautiful creature be?” he stretched out his hand.

            “YunHee my niece.” Hesitantly YunHee shook his hand.

            “Pleasure to meet you. What can I do for my favorite client?” he added.

            “We’re here for manicures, pedicures and facials.” As Ms. Kim finished listing, HongMin snatched up the shopping bags on the floor. Yes, Ms. Kim’s shopping spree for YunHee was not over.

            “I can carry it.” YunHee argued trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter