Helping You.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

45.

Author's Note: You guys basically all love MyungSoo :) Haha guess I made a good choice! Anyways I hope you like this chapter! Thank you all sooo sooo sooo much for your support <3!

 

(Author's POV)

 

“Yunnie!” Kris shouted as he saw her sprinting out of the building. He tried to chase after her but of course TaeLa was holding onto him.

            “Oppa I’m cold. Do you think we can get spare clothes?” She asked pretending to shiver. Kris sighed and nodded.

            “Mianhe TaeLa, YunHee isn’t like that. When I see her I’ll make sure she apologizes, arasso?”

            “Gwenchana Oppa! I won’t hold a grudge against Unnie! I should be the one saying sorry.” TaeLa rebutted. Kris smiled warmly at her.

            “Komawo for being so understanding. It wasn’t your fault.”

 

... this is a must please listen :) ...

 

            “Kim MyungSoo?” YunHee repeated as he held one hand out while the other was rubbing the back of his neck. “Anngyosayo YunHee-inmida.” YunHee took his hand and shook it. “Thanks for running and checking up on me.”

            “It was no problem. I can’t leave a pretty girl alone crying now can I?” MyungSoo chirped wearing a derpy smile.

            “Eh? Are you talking about me?” She asked pointing at herself and he nodded.

            “Neh, there are only two of us here and I’m pretty sure I’m not a girl.”

            “You’re just pretty sure? Does that mean there’s a chance you are?” YunHee retorted handing him his hankie.

            “Andwae! At least I think, I like your humor. I’m glad I chose to follow you out here YunHee-sshi. You can keep that.” MyungSoo stated as he stood up.

            “It looks expensive, I don’t want it.” she answered shoving it into his hand. “Anyways thanks but I think I’m going to go. Annyeong.” YunHee bowed as she began wandering away. She didn’t even know where the heck she was heading so she allowed her feet to guide her.

            MyungSoo held the handkerchief in his hands as he looked up to see YunHee heading towards the kids section of the park. “She doesn’t even know where she’s going.” Without thinking he ran up and caught her wrist. “You have no idea where you are, do you?”

            YunHee’s eyes widened as she sheepishly itched her cheek. “Of course I do.”

            “Jinjja? Are you going to pick up a child or ride the kiddy rides?” He questioned sarcastically.

            “Caught.” YunHee laughed as she shrugged her shoulders. “It’s my first time here. That guy back there was supposed to show me around.”

            “Well it looks like he’s missing out. How about I give you a tour instead?” He offered but before she could deject he dragged her the opposite direction.

            “Yah MyungSoo-sshi where are you taking me?”

            “Everywhere! Don’t worry I’m not a or anything!” He beamed. YunHee’s body stiffened. Why hadn’t she thought about that.

            “Why, why would you point that out? Unless you are!” She gasped pulling back but he still had a grasp on her.

            “Yah I told you I’m not!”

            “Yeah you said it randomly. You must be guilty. Let me go! Andwae I don’t want to go anywhere with you!” YunHee screeched as she threw a tantrum. By standers were just looking at the two weirdly.

            “Calm down people are staring.” He pointed out as he tried to vanquish her doubts.

            “Andwae!”

            “Yah what kind of shows his face in the middle of the day while dragging around their victims? Aish.” MyungSoo noted as he let her go and ruffled his hair. Before YunHee could say anything else two security guards arrived.

            “Is something wrong Young Master?” One of them questioned looking at MyungSoo.

            “Young…Master?” YunHee said ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter