Forgive Us HyeRin.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

38.

Author's Note: Okay that was weird.. like half the chapter was uploaded. Xin I know how you feel now. -.- anyways Sorry about that I hope you all enjoy :) And thank you all for the support <3 Leave comments below if you wish.

 

(Author’s POV)

 

            “Were you serious about attending LuHan’s engagement party?” Kris questioned subtly.

            “I kind of did announce it to the entire Korean population when I talked yesterday. Yah, why didn’t you stop me?” YunHee groaned as she smacked herself with a pillow.

            “It’s not my fault you have a big mouth.” He joked as he pinched her cheeks. YunHee felt flushed at his touch. Sure, he did this a lot to her but she’d always swat his hand away. Yet she didn’t.

            “I’m not sure if I could handle seeing him face to face.” YunHee mumbled truthfully. Kris raised an eyebrow but smiled.

            “You don’t have to go Yunnie. It wouldn’t be a problem.”

            “Yes it would. Then people are going to start more rumors since they’re expecting me.”

            “More rumors? Yah I’m pretty sure everything that was discussed yesterday were hardcore facts. Your date with him wasn’t fictional.” Kris pointed out. “If you really want to be that stubborn and go, then fine. I’ll join you and while I’m there, if you feel like you can’t face him anymore. Look at me. And only at me.” He ordered as his hand caressed her cheek.

            “Yi-YiFan what, what are you doing?”

            “I can’t do this anymore.”

            “Bo? Are you going to leave me like LuHan too?!” YunHee exclaimed as she drew back.

            “Eh? What makes you think that?” Kris said bewildered.

            “Because he said that to me when he stomped out all over my heart. And I don’t think I can take it if you left-”

            “Babo that’s not what I meant. I meant I don’t think I can just be a big brother to you anymore.” He confessed as he pressed in closer.

            “Why not?” YunHee pondered as she swallowed. In her stomach there were butterflies floating around.

            “Simple,”

            “Yunnie, YiFan I’m home!” Ms. Kim declared as she cat walked into the living room. YunHee quickly pulled away as Kris grinned spotting her disappointed expression.

            “Omo did I interrupt something?”

            “Ani Imo, nothing we can’t deal with later.” He answered feeling a sense of victory.

           

.....

 

            “I forgot all the dresses Ahjumma bought for me are short!” YunHee shouted at the top of the staircase. She was hiding behind a wall as Kris and Ms. Kim stood below.

            “You didn’t want to shop therefore I did. Now get down here you’re going to be late.” Ms. Kim demanded.

            “But,”

            “No buts. The only I wish to see is yours down here.” Right on cue YunHee stepped out from the shadows. She was in a skin tight regency purple dress. The sleeves were lacey exposing her skin as it reached her elbows. The dress hugged her mid thigh as it exhibited her figure. She wore black heels with her hair curled down.

            Kris swallowed as he adjusted his suit. Once YunHee reached the bottom she groaned. “These shoes hurt!”

            “You look beautiful.” YunHee stared at Kris as she smiled sheepishly. “We should go. We’ll see you later Imo.” He offered her his hands and she hesitantly accepted.

            On the drive there Kris tried hard not to stare at her. Every now and then his eyes would sneak a peek but only for a few seconds. The car came to a steady stop as Kris stepped out. He opened the door for YunHee as her legs appeared first. Kris bit his lip as the rest of her appeared. She tugged at her dress so Kris grabbed hold of her hand.

            “I said you looked beautiful already. Stop doing that would you?”

            “Yah, I’m just not used to it.” YunHee answered.

            “Remember what I said. If you can’t look at him, look at me.” Kris reminded as he stuck his arm out. YunHee nodded as she hooked arms with him. As they made their way to the main hall whispers joined them.

            “They’re all looking at us.” She mumbled trying not to slip.

            “They’re all looking at you actually.” Kris stated as he smiled at her. Before YunHee could say anything they entered a crowded room with elevator music playing.

            “Duizhang!” XiuMin shouted as the other members turned around. Kris walked up to them dragging YunHee along.  

            “Hey guys, I’d like you to meet-”

            “Pretty.” XiuMin cooed grinning at YunHee which made her uneasy as she drew closer to Kris.

            “Haha, Yah. You’re scaring her XiuMin. This is Jeong YunHee.” Kris announced as she bowed to greet the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter