Look At Me.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

39.

Author's Note: Hehe I loved all of your comments :) Keep em coming! <3 Anyways beware long update! I hope it's good! Thanks to all the new and old subscribers I love and appreciate you all. Currently listening to Paradise... again.

 

(Author’s POV)

            “I still what!?” Kris snapped gaining everyone’s attention.

            “It’s okay. Sometimes you can’t control your feelings. It’s understandable.” YunHee replied nodding her head. “I’ll support you. Do I like her? Obviously not. But if you do then alright.”

            “I don’t-”

            “Hyung would never like that troll after what she did!” Tao sneered. Kris shot him a warning look as he silenced himself.

            “What did she do?” YunHee questioned glancing at each and every member. However they either turned away or shook their heads at her. “What’s the matter? Why isn’t anyone talking?”

            “It’s nothing YunHee. Don’t worry about it. But let’s get one thing crystal clear. I, Wu YiFan, do not love Park HyunRi.” He leaned in closer so that their noses were only centimeters apart. YunHee satisfied with his answer, bit back her smile.

            Chen’s eyes double in sized as he and Lay studied the two. “Eh ehm.” YunHee shifted her eyes to where the sound had come from.

            “Lu-LuHan.” She stammered. In front of her stood LuHan in a smashing white suit paired with a red tie. He gave her a small smile.

            “So you really came?” Another voice commented. From behind came DaeIn. She linked arms with him and smirked. Next reporters and photographers bombarded their table.

            YunHee lowered her head as she rubbed her palm against her thigh. “Of course Yunnie would come. Why wouldn’t she? She did receive a personal invite.” Kris rebutted. YunHee sent him a grateful look as he took her hand.

            “Yunnie?” LuHan whispered frowning at their new intimate relationship.

            “No need to get defensive here. We’re all friends right?” DaeIn stated with a false smile aware of the people watching them. “Any who, we’re so glad you could make it. But Oppa and I have more important people to greet.” DaeIn dragged LuHan against his will while he stared back at YunHee and Kris.

            “Yah gwenchaniyo?” Kris questioned. YunHee sighed but nodded.

            “I’m kind of thirsty. I’m going to grab something from the bar.” She announced as she left.

            “YunHee-ah you’re drinking orange juice?” Chen said stifling a laugh.

            “Your laugh,” YunHee’s eyes widened. “You’re that doorman!”

            “And here I thought you forgot about me already.”

            “How could I forget a person who likes teasing the elderly?” YunHee reasoned cocking a brow. Chen reddened. “You’re not really a doorman are you?”

            “Guilty as charged.” He admitted grinning. “You and Duizhang over there...”

            “What about me and YiFan?”

            “Nothing.” Chen shrugged as he went back to their table. YunHee on the other hand navigated towards the ladies room.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            What are the chances I met nearly all of his friends? Aigoo. I was limping a smidge as I reached the bathroom. As I was about to enter someone blocked my way. Just by those shoes I already knew who it was.

            “Who are you to Kris?” HyunRi barked fiercely. What should I say? Why is she even asking about him?

            “I’m sorry but I’d like to use the restroom.” I pointed out as I moved to my left. But of course she goes and imitates me.

            “Answer the question.” She snapped glaring at me. No wonder her and DaeIn are friends. I tried to remain calm, cool and collected. “You’re probably just some rebound tramp.”

            She called me a tramp?! Where’d that come from? Now I see what Tao meant when he said she was a troll. “How would you know that?”

            “Because I know Kris. And he loves me and always will.” She answered with a smug smile. If I wasn’t raised with manners I would take you down, you troll. She thinks he still loves her; wow someone needs a wake up call.

            “Are you sure about that? Because I’m almost certain that he’s with me tonight like every other night. Not you.” I replied. I don’t care if she misunderstands. The more she misinterprets the better! I wasn’t lying I was simply excluding some facts.

            “Excuse me? You and him, every night? Stop kidding yourself. Kris would never with a girl like you. I mean he refused me for six years. Do you think I’d believe that he’d sleep with you? What a joke.” Six years? That’s a long time no wonder he was so beat up about it. Why did they even break up. Aish what in the world am I doing.

            All I need to know is that this troll did something bad to my YiFan. “He sleeps with me every night. Don’t believe me, why don’t you go and ask him yourself. Sometimes we stay up for hours.” Fighting and arguing but she doesn’t need to know that.

            She opened to speak that is until I interrupted. “YiFan refused you for six years? And you couldn’t take the hint? You clearly don’t deserve him.” Whoa where is all of this coming from. I don’t know, could I be no. I’m just hjgdipwqrp. I see the crease in her forehead and ding ding ding. We have a winner, she’s ticked off. Score!

            Having dealt with enough drama I realized I no longer needed the restroom. I didn’t want to stand there having HyunRi glower at me all night therefore I returned to my table. As I soar through the crowd someone grips onto my shoulder. I turn arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter