Getaway.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIII.

Author's Note: Triple Update? What, what. I'm on a roll. Haha not really! But here is chapter thirteen. Boo I got my schedule for school already :'( lame. So I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you to all of you who subscribed, read, skimmed and supported! As I promised more Exo M members! Remember Mandarin in this color.

 

 

(Kris’ POV)

 

            “Tch so what if I am? Don’t forget this Super Junior fan boy saved you…twice.” I rebutted back like a child. Twice I’ve saved you but never once have you thanked me.

            “Twice? Yah can you not count? You’ve saved me once. Slow mo tian lou.”

            “Mo tian lou?” Did she just call me a skyscraper in Mandarin!? Out of all names she chooses to call me that.

            “Neh, Mo. Tian. Lou.” She annunciated sticking her tongue out. And I thought I was the immature one? Does she not remember almost getting me killed?!

            “Yah the one who can’t count is you.” I replied pinching her nose bridge as I laughed.

            “Tch, don’t touch me skinship creep! I know you took that sly opportunity to hug me. You greasy guy!” she scoffed slapping my hand away.

            Greasy guy? I’m not greasy but then I unintentionally thought back to the night at the hospital when she took my hand and positioned it on her…my eyes skipped down south. Hey I’m a man in a room with a gorgeous woman it’s not my fault.

            “ERT!” she squealed clasping her arms over her chest protectively. Realizing my unacceptable behavior I shook my head frantically.

            “Ani! I’m not a ert! I was staring at your neck!” Her neck? Seriously her neck? First she thinks I’m a stalker, then a skyscraper, then a skinship creep, then a greasy guy, then a ert and now she’s going to think I’m a vampire! I heard her gasp as her hand covered her neck.

            Aish why am I getting so flustered?! “Yah, do you think you’re all that or something? Tch narcissistic woman.” Oh God forgive me for lying but I had to make her believe I wasn’t checking her out…even if I was.

            “Narcissistic? You stalking, greasy mo tian lou! If you ever touch me again you’re going to regret it!” she threatened opening the door.

            “Bo?” this woman is driving me insane. I exited the closet as I watched her strut down the corridor. “Yah! No one wants to touch you anyways!” I screamed. Never in my life have I met an irritating, ungrateful woman like her. I spun around to find several bystanders eavesdropping. I gave them a small, awkward smile and left.

 

(YunHee’s POV)

           

            “Yah! No one wants to touch you anyways!” he shouted but I didn’t give a flying squirrel about what he thought. He thinks he’s so high and mighty because he’s CEO? I bet he was handed that position just like everything else in his life. Besides it’s not like I asked him to help me.

            How’d that mo tian lou even know my nickname? Ahjumma wasn’t wrong when she said he was handsome though. Aish, yah Zheng FangLien snap out of it what are you thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter