Angel.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

42.

Author's Note: Hehehe they finally kiss how do you feel? :) Currently listening to all the Exo-M songs <3

 

 Listen to this song for the chapter :)

 

(YunHee’s POV)

 

            What’s he doing pushing me back inside, wait why are you closing the door!? I started to panic as I back up. When I hit the bed I knew there was no where left to go. I end up sitting as he crouches down. I swallow hard. It was dark but I could still see his face. Was he just checking up on me?

            I came up with several reasons for why he was in my room in the middle of the night but the one reason I never assumed happened. He leaned in with his hand caressing the back of my neck. My eyes widened is he, is he going to- I couldn’t even finish my thoughts when my lips fell under his control. Am I dreaming? But this seems so real. No, it has to be a dream. He would never come and kiss me after ignoring me like that.

            Even if this is just a dream I’ll take it. My eyelids begin feeling heavy as I finally let them rest. His kiss is giving me butterflies. I slip my arms around his neck and drag him in closer. I mean this is my dream, so why not? With the gap completely filled between us he deepens the kiss. This is right. Everything about it, about him.

My world it seems so perfect, I must enjoy this moment while it lasts.

            It was a sweet, passionate kiss. I feel for once like he didn’t see me as a dongsaeng but a woman, a woman he could love. I never want to wake up from this dream. Things have to stay like this forever. He pulls back and rests his forehead on top of mine. I smile and cup his face as I give him a quick peck on the lips.

            “I like you Jeong YunHee.” He admits freely. Oh if only this was real. I’m starting to feel tired. I yawn and pat his cheek playfully.

            “Even if this is only a dream Wu YiFan I’ll take it because I know you’ll never fall for me.”

I'm on cloud nine and although this is nothing more than a dream I have no intention of ever coming down. Because of you.

 

.....

 

I begin to stir feeling a bit too warm. My blanket is covering me and my pillow is radiating heat. That’s odd I always wake up with my blankets and pillows on the floor. I don’t open my eyes until I hear a groan. What the, I open one eyelid and then both when I spot Kris besides me… AGAIN.

I lightly slap my cheek to see if this was another dream. It wasn’t. But how did he end up here?! Does that mean last night was real!? My first kiss actually happened. That means, I recall his words:

 

“I like you Jeong YunHee.”

 

He really meant it. Then I face-palmed myself when I remember what I said back. GSAFHTUJSDYUIJNADT. My heart feels whole.

 

When: Now and forever will be how long I want to cherish you Wu YiFan.

 

I smile like a child because now, now I know how I feel. There was a reason I always smiled when you were around. Laughed whole heartedly with you by my side. I didn't realize it until I finished that speech. As I looked at you I felt my heart screaming your name.  They were right love should come naturally and last night when I was pouring my emotions out there it was. I had been talking about you, hadn't I?

Wu YiFan you may erted and greasy but you're my angel. You were sent to me weren't you? From that first night you saved me to that night you held me in your arms. Comforting me, it was you all along. Slowly my fingers graze his lips, those lips that took away my first kiss.

“Did I tell you last night was amazing?” I freeze, he’s awake. I don’t know what to say. He’s acting like we did something more than kiss. I try to retract my hand but he grabs it. “Kyeopta!” He beams as he snuggles with me. My heart, this is where it belongs. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter