Nice While it Lasted.

We Are Just Not Compatible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

56.

Author's Note: Because I cannot contain my feels~ hahahaha prepare yourselves guys!

 

(Author's POV)

 

            YunHee woke up as the sunlight poked through the blinds. She pulled up the blanket to cover herself as she heard the shower turning off. She recalled the events of last night that caused her to blush. “Good morning beautiful yeobo.” Kris chimed sweetly as he dried his hair with a towel. Seeing his bare abdomen again YunHee shielded her eyes.

            “Yah.”

            “Stop being shy last night you basically-” before Kris was allowed to finish his thought YunHee hummed a pillow at him. “What’d you do that for?!”

            “You talk too much.” She answered sticking her tongue at him. Kris chuckled and made his way towards her. YunHee swallowed and raised the blanket higher.

            “I’m pretty sure the one who was talking too much was you Yunnie.” He purred into her ear. Kris pulled back and shrugged which made YunHee’s insides churn. “Now I guess we’ll just have to tell your dad we eloped.”

            “Eloped? Y-yah why would I ever elope with you?”

            “Because you love me.”

            “Tch geurae, now look away so I could get my clothes.” YunHee ordered but he didn’t move. “Yah.”

            “I like it better when you’re like that.” He replied bluntly with a doe grin. YunHee furrowed her brows and stood up with the sheets coiled around her body.

            “Byuntae.” She snickered under her breath as she went and retrieved her clothes which were sprawled across the floor. When she got them all she was welcomed by Kris’ arms slithered around her hips. He rested his chin on her shoulder and sighed.

            “You’re the first girl I gave myself to.” he stated softly.

            “Eh? You sound so dramatic I know you’ve had other girls-”

            “No I haven’t, in my twenty-one years of life I’ve only loved two women, excluding my mom and XiaZi. However I only loved one enough to give my everything to. I want you to have me emotionally and physically YunHee. You and only you.” Kris pointed out which caught YunHee off guard.

            She slowly turned to face him and cracked a small smile. “You were my first too.” She mumbled.

            “I know I was your first how could a girl who’ve barely experienced dating do what we did more than once, especially you?” Kris asked teasingly.

            “If I’m inexperienced so are you. Last time I checked we both dated one person before each other…so HA.” YunHee defended which made him glower. “You started it.”     

            “I’m going to punish you for that Jeong YunHee!” Kris declared as he swooped her up bridal style.

            “Wu YiFan!”

 

...

 

            “Oh my gosh! Thank god you’re both okay! We were worried sick!” Mrs. Wu exclaimed.

            “Correction Omma I was only worried for my Yunnie.” XiaZi specified as she walked over to the couple’s enlaced fingers as she violently yanked YunHee from Kris. She glared at her brother then turned to YunHee and softened. “Dongsaeng-ah did Oppa do anything bad to you?”

            YunHee held back her giggle and turned to Kris who looked as amused as she did. “Yah, who are you calling Dongsaeng-ah Xiaxia?” XiaZi’s eyes immediately widened at the nickname YunHee had given her before she left to the city with Kris.

            “U-unnie?” she stammered holding her hand to her lips as she let out a light gasp. YunHee smiled and nodded. “You remember!” she cheered hugging her as she hopped up and down but then she halted. “Wait… you were out all night with Oppa and the next morning you come home with your memory. If I remember right there was only one way he said he could make you remember… TELL ME HE DIDN’T! I’M GOING TO FEED YOU ALIVE TO HYERIN WU YIFAN!”

            Kris threw his hands over his ears and shook his head. “Ani, ani,” YunHee panicked waving her hands frantically. “Uhm he wasn’t the reason why I remembered everything.” She answered which was tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter