DINNER WITH THEM

What is love

 

----------------

 

it’s only 5:00 pm and you arrived home already. Chungho and Daeho got out from the car and wait for you. After you parked, you lead the way and open the door.

“WAKE UP!!!!!!” you shout when you saw all of them sleeping on the couch, with different positions.

“Oh! You’re home!!” Chanyeol said while glancing at the two guys behind you.

“Who are th-“ before he can finish his questions, you started talking/

“This is Chungho and this is Daeho. I hope all of you become friends. I’m the one who invited them so no complain. Araso?” you point to the two and they bowed to the 6 boys.

“Araso… Hi Chungho! Hi Daeho!” Sehun waved at them like they are already closed to each other.

You smiled when you saw Sehun and Suho invite the two to sit. You headed to the kitchen to put the chicken on the table. When you turn around, you saw Baekhyun drinking water, he noticed that you’re looking at him and he look at you also.

“Why did you lied to hyung earlier?” he remembered the scene which made you angry. He asked you while wiping his lips gently with the back of his hand.

“I know that they will tease us more if I tell the truth. And besides, you’re the one who asked me if im free tomorrow, so I don’t want ending up going with them.” You explained and smirked.

“You’re right. Nice idea Mrs. Byun.” He laughed quietly while scratching your head.

“Okay, okay. You made me laugh.” You said, while still giggling.

*She thought it was a joke? Aish. Anyway, it’s not the time yet, and maybe she doesn’t like me.* Baekhyun told himself and left a big sigh as he put the pitcher back to the fridge.

--

Both of you go to the living room. You saw that Kai was looking at you two while resting his head on his right hand. You gave him an are-you-okay stare. And he slightly nodded as he read your stare.

“So, what’s up guys?” you asked while looking at the guys who are talking to each other.

“Pretty well.  This guys are really friendly and nice.” Daeho said while smiling at you. And then you all continued to talk to each other.

 

KAI’S POV

 

This girl is really friendly. But I wonder all of her friends are guys, especially the one who were helping her at the shop. You stared at Chunhae and you didn’t realized that your mouth is slightly opened in amuse. You quickly closed them and glanced at the others.

You saw Chungho tapping her shoulders and they’re laughing together. This made you heat up a little, and made you clenched your fist.

Why am I like this?

We’ve been living for almost a week and I still feel awkward with her. And whenever im around her, why am I having this feeling?

My heart keeps beating faster and skipped beats as well.

What is this?

Why am I jealous?

Am I in love with her already?

You have many thoughts and questions running through your mind. So you shook your head a little and leaned back to the couch.

--

You look at Kai and you saw him staring at you. So you directly glanced your eyes to the clock. It’s already 6:30 pm.

“Okay let’s eat guys! Let’s eat here on the living room!” you shout and stood up same as Suho and Chanyeol. All of you get bowls and put rice in it. You get the chicken out of the plastic and you check if it’s ten boxes.

“Chunhae-ah. I think you bought too much.” Suho said while filling the bowl.

“Nah, it’s alright. Since you guys are good at eating.” You said and giggled and Chanyeol and Suho did giggled too.

Everything’s ready so you get everything, especially the chicken to the living room.

The three of you sit and you’re between Sehun and Chanyeol.

All of you eat peacefully while the others are still talking to each other. You looked at Suho who is the one who pissed you earlier, munching his food. *Be thankful you’re good looking. If not, I already kicked you, out of my house!* you thought while still a little annoyed to him. *Speaking of house, why are they still here by the way? Hmm. Never mind, it’s much more happy and comfortable when they’re around.*

“Chunnie-hae, aren’t you going to eat?” Suho looked at you while munching his food.

You get back from eating while someone stole the food on your chopsticks.

“YA! THAT’S MINE! THERE’S A LOT THERE!” you pointed your chopsticks to the chicken and pouted.

“Sorry, it’s my last rice so I stole your chicken….hehehe.” he said and pouted as well.

“You silly head! Hmph!” you looked at him in annoyance and you get some chicken.

While you’re eating, you saw Kai on your peripheral vision. He’s giggling and covering his mouth with his right hand.

“What’s funny, huh?” you leaned beside Chanyeol and you whispered to Kai. He didn’t answer, yet, he’s still giggling. You leaned back again and munch your food. Kai stood up and walk in front of you.

“Silly.” Kai whispered and pinched your cheeks. You got shocked and your face got red. Chanyeol and Baekhyun saw you and they sighed in jealous.

--

After you all finished your food. You all chat with each other for about 30 minutes. After they calm down from chatting, Daeho spoked.

“Chunhae-ah, we will be going now.” Daeho said and stood up, together with you and Chungho.

“Okay. Thanks for coming here tonight. We all had fun with you oppa.” You said while glancing at the two of them. EXO-K glanced at each other as they heard you said ‘oppa’.

Daeho and Chungho bowed to EXO-K, and they bowed also. You walked to the door, watched them leave your house. And you wave at them before they disappeared.

You look at the six of them. And they’re all looking at you.

“What?”you asked while crossing your arms.

“Nothing.” Suho said while having his elbows on his knees.

*Wow. He’s just so hot in the position.. Wait, HOT?! CHUNHAE!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?* you thought and you sighed.

“I’ll do the dishes.” Chanyeol said and head towards the kitchen.

You also walk towards the kitchen. You put cold water on your glass and sit on the table. You gulped the water on your glass and Kai came. He also put water to his glass and drinks it. He sat beside you and you, burying your face on your shoulders.

“You okay?” Kai asked while tapping your back.

“Yeah. Just a little sleepy.” You said and bury your face again. Kai gulped the last water and he stood up.

“Go sleep my lady.” Kai whispered at you and kiss your cheek. You sighed and you put your head on your left hand.

On the other hand, Chanyeol saw everything. Including the peck on your cheek.

“I’m done.” Chanyeol sat beside you and do the same position. You smiled as he did the same posture.

“D-did Kai ki..kissed you?” he asked with a darkened face.

“He did. It’s the…….first time.” You didn’t count the peck this morning because you can see that he’s sad.

“Oh o..okay.” he removed his hand from his head and he linked his fingers together.

“Why? Is there any problem?” you asked while tapping at his shoulder.

“No…nothing.” He said, avoiding your eyes. You saw his reaction and you leaned towards him and smirked.

“You’re jealous right?” you whispered at his ears, making it red.

“Wh-what?! No im not!” he waved his hands as he tried to deny it.

“You like me, huh?” you teasingly asked him.

“Wh-what are you talki-“ before he finished his sentence, you spoke.

“Chanyeol-ah, I like you too.” You whispered at him and gave him a smile. You stood up and left him with his red face.

--

You looked at your watch as you go to the living room. It’s already 10:15 pm. Yet you are really tired.

“Aren’t you sleeping yet?” you asked them.

Suho looked at the other members who wants to sleep too. You saw that Chanyeol is not here so you shout.

“Chanyeol-ah! We’re all sleeping. Are you gonna sleep there?” you shout and then you smirked.

“C-coming!” he hurriedly run towards the other members.

You’re on your knob and you turned around.

“Goodnight guys.” You said and you looked behind.

“Goodnight Chanyeol~!” you .

You twist your knob and you glanced at your back, and looked at Baekhyun. You smiled at him and he smiled back, making him remember for tomorrow morning.

You’re now lying on your bed. And slowly closed your eyes, and you fell asleep really fast.

-------------------------------

So! What do you think? Boring right? TuT
Anyway, i'm in the middle of writing the 4th chapter.
Hope you like it, and my story as well :)