LIES

What is love

-------------

 

On the other hand, L.Joe saw a pointing hand and he realized it’s you. He quickly go to the same way and followed the two of you.

--

“Where do you want to go now?” you asked while looking at Baekhyun. But before he answer your question, someone tapped your shoulders. You and Baekhyun stop and you have a big sigh. L.Joe saw that both of you are holding hands. you faced L.Joe and you raised an eyebrow.

“What do you want?” you asked L.Joe while he was panting.

“Do you know this guy?” Baekhyun asked in concern.

“Yeah. I can handle this.” You said and smiled at him.

“W-who is he?” L.Joe asked while heavy breathing.

“My…..boyfriend. Do you have a problem with that, huh?” you said while tilting your head slowly left and right. Baekhyun looked at you and you notice it so you squeezed his hand, making him look towards L.Joe again.

“W-what??” L.Joe asked in shock.

“Yes. Why?” you proudly said and raised an eyebrow again.

“Okay look. I’m very so-“ before L.Joe finish his sentence, you cut him off.

“We’re going now. Bye.” You turned around and hold Baekhyun’s hand really tight.

“Wait. Let’s talk. Please.” L.Joe pleaded while the both of you are ready to go.

You looked at him and quickly rolled your eyes.

“Let’s go.” You told Baekhyun and you’re still holding his hand.

Both of you are on the road. Walking like real couples.

“So, who is that guy?” Baekhyun asked.

“Just an old suitor who got rejected by Me.” you proudly said and smiled.

“He’s still not giving up on you, eh?” he asked and he smirked.

“I don’t know. I don’t care. Go chase me if he wants. He still doesn’t have any chance from Me.” you laughed and he laughed too.

You’re now in front of you house and it’s already 10:00 am.

“Don’t tell anyone about what happened today.” You said and you smiled.

“Sure.” He said.

--

When both of you are inside the house, all eyes are on you.

“Where did you guys go?” Suho asked.

“We ate.” You lazily said and go upstairs.

They were shocked at your answer. The members downstairs asked Baekhyun in concern.

“Hey, what happened to Chunhae?” D.O asked.

“Maybe she’s tired. Let her rest first. She’ll come out soon.” Baekhyun explained and smiled at them.

The others glanced at each other and continued watching TV.

 

CHUNHAE’S POV

 

How on earth did L.Joe found Me. He left me and went to his ‘girlfriend’, and now he’s chasing me?! I’m the only one who loved him and now he’s chasing me?!

SCREW YOU L.JOE! SCREW YOU!

Don’t you dare to show me your face or I’ll kill in front of EXO-K!

Speaking of EXO-K, I think I did the wrong thing. I think it’s a good idea to tell Baekhyun that he is my ex, not a suitor.

Okay. Chunhae, just come downstairs and don’t show them that you’re sad. Be brave Chunhae! BE BRAVE! You are a strong person.

 

--

You came downstairs and quickly go to the kitchen. Of course you cook for your lunch. They didn’t bother you because they saw that you’re tired and emotionless this time.

After you cooked the dish, all of you eat your lunch while talking at the same time.

“Chunhae, I heard something last night.” Suho said while drinking his water. You glanced at Kai and he gave you a look too.

“What is it?” you asked and you glanced at Kai, who is covering his mouth and ready to laugh.

“I heard some big thing fell on the floor.” Suho said in a serious face. You smiled and you looked at Kai and you both laugh. Both of you remembered the pillow that fell on the floor last night.

“What’s funny?” Suho asked while looking at you.

“Because….your face is too serious. Hahaha!” you said an excuse and continued to laugh.

“Oh really?” he said and smirked. You were leaning backward because you’re still laughing. Suho grabbed your back as you laugh. Then he suddenly leaned towards you and kissed you. Your eyes widened and the other members are also shocked.

“Now, are you still gonna laugh or what?” he said while still leaning at you. You quickly nodded  as a ‘No’. He brought you up and you leaned to your chair.

“YA!! YOU STOLE A KISS!” you said and jokingly grabbed his neck. He acted hurt also at your sudden attack.

“Okay, okay. Stop it.” D.O said and got up from his chair.

You stood up and looked at Suho, who is staring at you, and he smirked.

You collect the bowls and as usual, Sehun quickly said that he’s gonna do the dishes.

After he finished, both of you go to the living room and sat on the couch, and watch TV. It’s 12:30 pm so the show is a noon time show. You’re not laughing, but you’re just smiling.

“Why are you not laughing?” Suho asked and he smirked.

“HA-HA-HA. I did.” You faked a laugh and smirked at him.

“Silly girl.” Suho mumbled  and leaned back again.

You got up and go upstairs. Before the others ask you, you quickly told them that you’re going to have a shower.

You get your towel and go to the bathroom. You were in the middle of showering and you remembered L.Joe. You tapped your head with your hand and forget about it.

After 30 minutes of shower, you go to your room. You wore loose dress. A little fashionable but you’re not going somewhere, you just grabbed it from your closet. You dried your hair and go downstairs.

Once again, their mouths are slightly opened because it’s the first time they saw you wearing a dress.

“Where are you going?” Chanyeol asked.

“Here.” You said while going to the couch.

They’re still looking at you, and you cleared your throat. They removed their eyes and continue watching. You giggled a little at their reactions, and watch the TV too.