COMMOTION OVER THE KITCHEN

What is love

 

-----------------

 

Both of you went home safely with no conversations at all.

When you’re in front of the gate, Sehun saw you from the window and rushed outside to open the gate for you.

“Ah. Thanks Sehun-ah.” You said while smiling, he also smiled back.

“Where’s Kai?” he asked while looking behind you.

“He’s right there. Busy with the coffee on his hand….. silly.” You said and he chuckled a little on your last word.

When you’re inside the house, all eyes are towards you.

“Chunhae! You’re here!” Chanyeol said and stood up from the couch. You smiled at him as a yes.

Baekhyun noticed that Kai is behind you already.

“You bought this for us, Chunhae?” he asked with a smile.

“Ah. Ne.. Get the coffees before it gets cold.” You said while smiling at him.

You saw Baekhyun distribute the coffees to the other members. As well as Kai. But Kai looks more awesome, because he distributes those while sipping at his coffee.

*This guy….how should I say this…Hot?......YA! CHUNHAE!*

“Why are you blushing my princess?” Chanyeol asked while resting his chin on your shoulders. You froze at your place and touched your cheeks.

“Am…I?”

“You did….a while ago.” He pinched your cheeks. You quickly looked away and reminisce his last question. *MY PRINCESS?!* you can’t help it but to smile on yourself.

After a moment, he released his chin from your shoulders and walked in front of you.

“I’ll go to the living room my princess.” Chanyeol said and give you a kiss on your cheek, making your face blushed again.

You put the cup of coffee to the trash and washed your hands. Then after that, you walked to the living room to watch TV with them. They’re watching a gag show, but they’re not laughing at all. They’re just smiling. You quickly sat between Sehun and D.O and watched with them.

You’ve been laughing all the time but as usual, no laugh from them. You saw Kai on your peripheral vision so you looked at him. He was staring at you with a what-are-you-doing look.

You stopped laughing and looked at the time. It’s already 10:03 am. You stood up and headed to the kitchen. You grab all the vegetables from the fridge and do any dish from those.

Ten minutes had passes and Sehun realized that you’re not there already because he was too busy with the game on your phone. He stood up and go to the kitchen without looking at his hyungs.

“What ya doin’?” he asked in a gangsta style, while glancing around the kitchen.

“Ya! Don’t talk that way, I hate that style of talking.” You said while having your left arm on your waist. Then you turned around again on your business.

“Oh, really? Mianhe~” he sweetly said and you just ‘mm’ in agreement.

You froze at your position when you felt that Sehun give you a back hug. He rested his chin on your shoulders again and his arms around your waist. *What’s with these guys?!*

He’s been hugging you for about a minute, and you feel much more comfortable so you closed your eyes. When someone cleared his throat from behind.

You released the hug from Sehun and you turned around, it’s Kai, as usual.

“I’m not ing but, did I interrupt your moment?” Kai said while glancing at the two of you.

*What do you mean ? You jerk!*

“Ya! Hyung. What are you talking about?” Sehun said while scratching the back of his head. He walk towards Kai and gave him a playful punch on his arms. You chuckled at Kai’s reaction.

*I didn’t know this guy is too sensitive.* you thought while biting your lip.

You turned around and do your business again.

“What are you doing?” Kai asked while looking at your back.

“Cooking. Of course.” *Can’t he see im cooking?! AISH!*

You didn’t heard him answer so you thought he left the kitchen. Until someone kissed your cheeks and stayed at his position.

“Make it delicious. I already kissed you.” Kai smirked, and you just sighed.

*This guy likes kissing me huh!!*

After fifteen minutes, you finished the dish and you ready the bowls with rice in it. You’re about to call them but they suddenly appeared in front of you.

“Nice timing. Im about to call you and you guys are here.”

“Of course.” Sehun said and winked at you.

All of you ate quietly. You can only hear them munch their food on their mouth. You look each one of them and smile a little. Baekhyun noticed you looking so he smiled also.