BARO'S TEXT MESSAGE

What is love

---------------

 

All of you showered one by one, and you are the last one to shower. You quickly go inside and have some hot shower. You already had the idea of going to the mall to have some shopping, eat lunch and surprise Zelo with a cake. You smiled at yourself and continue to shower.

After you finished, you quickly go to your room and dress yourself. You wear black skinny jeans, fashion sweater, a black suede flat boots, a knitted hat and your specs. Everything looked absolutely perfect with your long curly hair. You slipped your phone into your shoulder bag, which is the one you bought when you and EXO-K had your first bonding time.

You quickly went downstairs and you saw them laughing together. They stopped laughing and they all looked at you. Once again, EXO-K’s jaws fell when you stepped near them.

“What?” you asked and you crossed your arms.

“N-nothing. You look perfect, Chunhae.” Sehun said.

“I know.” You laughed and they laughed also.

“Ya, Zelo! Why are you dressed like that?!” you asked him in an annoyed tone.

“Why? Are we going somewhere?” he innocently asked.

“Heck yeah. Look at your hyungs, they’re all dressed up. Now go changed.” You said as he looked at his hyungs.

After half a minute, he walked downstairs with a simple tshirt and a jacket. Your jaw fell a little but you quickly closed it.

“Let’s go?” you asked and they nodded.

“It’s not raining right?” you asked them.

“No. It looks like it’s not gonna rain.” Suho said.

“Do you want me to bring umbrella?” you asked.

“It’s up to you.” He said.

“Araso.” You stepped outside without any umbrella. You locked the door and you put it on your bag.

All of you walked to the nearest bus stop. You were standing between Kai and D.O.

“You look beautiful.” Kai said and you blinked at him.

“Really? Thanks.” You said and smiled. He smiled back as well.

The bus came and all of you entered it. Since it’s raining, there people are countable and not that crowded. The eight of you sat and you watched the people by the window. Your phone vibrated and you pulled it from your bag.

 

From: Baro ^^

Hey Chunhae, how are you? :)

 

To: Baro ^^

I’m doing great. We’re actually on our way to Myeongdong, it’s my step-bro’s birthday. ^^ how about you?

 

From: Baro ^^

Ah really? Tell him happy birthday :D hmm, I’m actually killed by boredom, haha. ^^

 

To: Baro ^^

Ya, you should go somewhere. If you get killed by boredom, no more girls will come to you ;)

 

From: Baro ^^

I know, but you’re the only girl I like. Remember? :)

 

To: Baro ^^

Araso, haha! Anyway, I gotta go now. I’ll talk to you soon! ^^

 

From: Baro ^^

Okay! Take care, my lady! ^^

 

You smiled after you read the last message from Baro. On the other hand, Kai who is sitting beside you saw everything. He’s too good to spy on your phone, and you didn’t notice it at all.

 “Baro, huh?” Kai said and smirked.

“H-how did you know?” you blinked at him. He didn’t answer but he just smiled at you.