THROWING SNOW BALLS

What is love

-----------

 

You sighed in frustration, and you lied down flat on your bed. *I think I can’t do it, Kai. I feel guilty for the others, specially Baekhyun. I know he has feelings for me, even he shows it or not. I feel selfish for myself. I feel guilty. I just, I just can’t do it right now, Kai. I’m sorry.* with that thought, you closed your eyes and sighed.

 

Your door bust open, and you woke up from your deep sleep. You rubbed your eyes, and you saw Sehun smiling widely at you. You rose, and you yawned.

“What’s up, Sehun?” you aked.

“Do you like my gift? Do you?” he asked, while smiling widely. You chuckled and nodded.

“I fell asleep while hugging it.” you said and showed him the bear. His eyes sparkled and he ran towards you, and gave you a bear hug.

“I’m glad you liked it.” he whispered. You chuckled and rubbed his back.

“Of course, why would I don’t like it? You silly.” You said and he sheepishly chuckled.

“Let’s eat some snacks. And let’s play snow fight!” he beamed.

“Araso, what time is it?” you asked. He glanced at his watch, and looked back at you.

“3:10 pm.” he said, and you nodded.

He ran off, and you stood up and tied your hair. You looked at your hand, and you saw the ring, Kai had given you. Without knowing, a smile lit up on your face, and you went downstairs. You skipped towards the kitchen, and they’re all fighting at the left cookies.

“Ya! That’s mine.”

“Give it to me.”

“Stop it, you fools!”

“I said that’s mine!”

You looked at them, and you chuckled while shaking your head. *Siiiiiilllllliiiiieeeesss.* you sat beside Chanyeol, and you quickly took the five left cookies on the plate. They stopped fighting and they all looked at you, bewildered. You looked up at them, and innocently blinked while munching the cookie.

“Why?” you innocently asked.

“Nothing. You can eat it.” Chanyeol muttered.

“I’m eating it already.” You said and held out your three other cookies.

“Fine.” He muttered. You chuckled and stood up.

“You guys are gown ups. Can you not act liked you’re five?” you asked while taking out a water. They looked at you, and slowly nodded. *Mommy.* Baekhyun thought, and smiled. Kai was staring at you the whole time. But even though you’re not talking to him, he felt happy that you’re smiling and laughing at them. *I can wait, Chunhae. I can wait. And I can accept whatever your answer is.* he thought and chuckled at himself.

The eight of you, decided to eat ramen. You, Sehun and Zelo helped you prepared, and the others started to wait patiently at the table, while talking at each other. After a couple of minutes, you brought the ramen on the table and gave the cups to them.

“Gomawo.” Suho said and smiled. Your heart skipped a bit, and you blushed.

“Y-you’re welcome.” You said, avoiding his eyes. *Eye smile. Oh my God.*

 

After you all finished, the eight of you took your jackets, gloves and some of you took your beanies too. You wear Zelo’s give, and he smiled widely when he saw you wearing it. You winked at him, and pointed at the hat you’re wearing. The guys are gathered on a place outside and started to make a snow man. You sneaked out, and you went back inside. You took a pee first and you went back outside. *Great idea.* you thought and you evilly smirked. You slowly opened the door, and look for them. They’re busy making snowman. You slowly closed the door, and you crawled towards the bush. *Here we go.*. You started to curled up a snow ball, and you warily took a glance at them, your first target was Sehun, so you bit your lip, and you throw the ball and hide into the bush.

“Who’s that?!” Sehun asked.

“Huh?” D.O asked.

“Someone threw a snow ball at me.” Sehun said, and he growled.

“Look dude, we’re all making snow man here.” Baekhyun said and rolled his eyes. Sehun shrugged, and went back to helping.

On the other hand, you were laughing like crazy in a silent mode. You were clutching at your stomach, while curling another ball. You looked up, and D.O caught your attention. You picked the ball and threw it in his head. D.O looked around while scratching his head.

“Told you.” Sehun said. D.O made a face and went back to helping.

This time, you curled a fist size of snow ball and you held it. *Let’s see.* you glanced at them, and Chanyeol is the first one you saw. You held your hand high and threw the ball really hard, and it landed on his head.

“YA!” Chanyeol scowled.

“What happened?” Suho asked in concern.

“Who threw all snow ball at me?” Chanyeol asked while furrowing his eyebrows. The others shrugged and went back building the snowman.

Kai looked around, and he noticed that you weren’t there. *She must be doing this.* he thought. He ditched the other guys, and he walked around the area. He noticed that the bush is moving slightly, so he gave his trademark smirk and made his way towards it. *Bingo.*

You were laughing really hard in a silent mode, while clutching at your stomach, and poking the snow. *This is fun! I want to make another-* your thought got cancelled when someone cleared his throat. You stopped laughing, and you looked behind while swallowing. Kai raised a brow and tilted his head curiously.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked. You looked around and furrowed your eyebrows.

“Am I?” you asked innocently. He smirked and squat down beside you.

“Don’t be so innocent, princess. You’re caught in the act.” He said. You glared at him, and made a face while muttering stupid things.

“I’ll help them.” You said and stood up, but he gently grabbed your wrist, and sat you down again.

“What?” you calmly asked.

“Er, about earlier, uh, how about that? Any answers, yet?” he asked, and sheepishly rubbed his hands together. You smiled and looked away.

“I don’t know.” You bluntly said. He stared at you, and nodded.

“Araso.” He said and stood up.

“I’m feeling guilty.” You whispered. He stopped, and looked down at you.

“For what?” he asked, and stooped down. You looked at him, and shrugged. He chuckled and pinched your cheeks.

“I’m willing to understand your answer. Yes or no is okay, I understand. So don’t be afraid to tell me your answer, okay?” he calmly said, and you nodded.

“I’m sorry.” You whispered. He chuckled and stared at you deep in the eyes.

“It’s alright.” He said and grabbed your hand, and gently dragged you towards the guys.