CAN YOU KNOCK?

What is love

--------------

 

All you did all day was either sleep, eat, hang out at the shore, play instruments or go to the market. Your vacation is not boring at all because you came with your bestest friends. They did the same way, eat, sleep, hang out, play, or maybe tease you or something. But this doesn’t bother you at all, why? They mean so much to you. You don’t treat them as a friend, but as a family. Your only family. The family which is always there for you, help you with chores, your hardships and maybe personal life.

 

---

It is the second day on the house, and you woke with the sunlight, shining onto your face. You glanced at Chanyeol and he’s still in his dreamland. You stared at him for seconds, and smiled. *How cute.*

You got up from the bed and you quickly get your towel to have a shower. When you’re outside the room, the place is quiet and only the sound of water and birds are the sounds. *They’re still sleeping. Oh well, I’ll have some shower now, and then prepare some breakfast.*

You walked towards the bathroom, and slowly, you knocked to make sure there’s no one inside. You twisted the knob and you stepped inside. And then, you put your towel lazily on the towel bar, and you removed your clothes. You slide the shower curtain and you stepped in. The water is really cool, and relaxing. You were too immersed on showering, while humming. Suddenly, you heard the knob twisting, and you glanced at it. *Holy cow! I forgot to lock it!* you thought, as you panicked behind the curtain. And then, it opened and you saw Kai at the mirror.

“YA!” you yelled, making him jump from his place. You wrapped yourself on the shower curtain while your eyes are bugging out.

“GET OUT!” you yelled. But all he did was looked at you while his arms are crossed.

“I SAID GET OUT!!” you can’t do anything but to wrap yourself on the curtain. All he did is smirk.

“Why?” he asked, still crossed arms.

“WHY?! I’M SHOWERING!!!!” your face turned red from embarrassment and angriness.

“Oh. Just continue, I’m just going to brush my teeth.” He said and smirked.

“WHAT THE- GET OUT!” you panicked as you continued pointing your finger on the door.

“Oh come on. I’m not going to do anything to you.” He said while putting some toothpaste. You grew more angry and you’re sweating now.

“You have hands right?” you asked, still angry.

“Yeah.” He mumbled as he brush his teeth.

“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU KNOCK?! YOU FREAK!!” you said and you turned around from him, and grabbed your hair. *KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME FINISH MY SHOWER AND IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!*

Kai was brushing his teeth while looking at himself at the mirror. He noticed that you became quiet. He looked at the shower curtain, and he saw your perfect, splendid figure. *This girl has a body. And a nice one.* he smiled, as he spit on the sink. You heard him spit and you sighed in relief. You also heard that he’s already rinsing his mouth. You slowly peeked your head through the curtain and you saw him, wiping his mouth with the towel.

“Get out.” You said.

“Chill. Can’t wait?” he said and smirked. You rolled your eyes and you frowned.

“What are you waiting for?” you asked, as he stands with his arms crossed.

“Nothing.” He said.

“Then get out.” You pointed at the door.

“Alright.” He said, and he smiled.

You watched him leave, and closed the door. You sighed in relief, when he shut the door. Carefully, you dragged the shower curtain, and you reached for the knob to lock it. *Done!* you sighed when you already locked it. You went back to showering and enjoy the cool, relaxing water.

After a couple of minutes, you walked out of the bathroom with the summer floral dress you always want to wear. You were drying your hair with the towel, and you saw Kai watching. He looked at you, and you rolled your eyes. You walked towards your room and you saw Chanyeol, still in deep sleep. Slowly, you walked out of the room and slowly closed the door. You immediately went to the kitchen and cooked fried rice, eggs, and bacons. You also had some egg toast sandwich, which is really delicious on your own taste. After maybe half an hour, you already finished cooking, but they’re not still awake. So you have no choice, but to wait, and sat beside Kai.

Minutes had passed and they all awake.

“Good morning!!” you beamed at them.

“Good morning!” they all said.

“Come on, let’s eat. I already cooked.” You stood up and headed towards the kitchen. They walked behind you and sat comfortably.

“Woah! Egg toast sandwich!” Sehun excitedly said, as he grabbed his chopsticks and dig on the foods.

You smiled and you continued eating. You’re too satisfied with the foods, and they all agreed with you.

“Chunhae, why are you so good in cooking?” Suho asked in amused tone.

“Like mother, like daughter.” You said and you winked.

All of you ate for about an hour, and you did the dishes this time. You looked at the time and it’s only 8:30 am. You smiled, as you finished your dishes, and you walked to them.

“Wanna go outside?” you asked them with a smile.

“Let’s go!” Chanyeol said and he grabbed your arm and tugged you outside.

You smiled and you let him dragged you away from the house. He let go of your arm and he ran towards the shore. You watched him enjoyed, as the others came on his way.

”Hey.” Baekhyun smiled, as he joined you sit to the nearest bench.

“Hey.” You smiled back.

“So, how are you?” he asked, while looking at the guys.

“I’m good. How ‘bout you?” you asked as you looked at him.

“Same. Just….enjoying the vacation… Right?” he looked at you with a smile and you nodded.

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol yelled, Baekhyun looked at him.

“Come here!” he said. He looked at you and you nodded with a smile.

“Go ahead.” You said, and he smiled, and left.

You watch him go towards Chanyeol, together with Suho and Kai. They tried to build sand castle while D.O, Sehun and Zelo walked around the shore and splash water at each other. You looked around the place and you smiled at yourself. 

 

“We can come back here anytime, right auntie?” you muttered while playing at your thighs, and then, the wind blew hard.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” You smiled.

You stood up and grabbed a stick near you. You smiled at yourself when you remembered the day you met EXO-K on your backyard. Slowly, you walked towards the guys with your hands playing on the stick. You walked a little far, far from the guys, and you leaned down and write I LOVE YOU EXO-K on the sand. You straightened yourself and you looked at what you wrote. *Perfect*. A smile appeared on your face, and you played on the stick. Suddenly, someone spoke from behind.

“Hey.” Kai said and you gasped as you turned around.

“Hey.” You beamed and his gaze fixed on the sand. You followed his gaze and quickly erased the thing you wrote. You sheepishly rubbed the back of your neck and you looked back at him.

“W-what are you doing?” you asked, trying to fixed his attention to your question.

“Nothing. Come on let’s go.” He said, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, while his other hand on his pocket. *I love you too, Chunhae.* he thought, and he squeezed you tightly.

You arrived at the guys, and you saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho trying to make sand castle. You smiled and you run towards them. Kai watched you run and he smiled, like a boyfriend. *Cute.*

After a couple of minutes, you finished the ruined sand castle.

“I think it’s horrible.” Chanyeol said while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Horrible? Ya! I helped you guys on making this!” you said and you pouted, and they laughed.

All of you stood up and you looked back at the sand castle. You kicked it and bit your lip as it fell down.

“We work hard for it.” Chanyeol said while staring at the more ruined castle.

“You said it’s horrible.” You smiled and he smiled back.

You walked back at the house, and you glanced back. They’re still having fun with the sand. You smiled at yourself and you continued walking. You quickly went to the kitchen and cooked curry for lunch. While you were slicing, your hair keeps falling down and you keep on blowing it to remove from your face. Suddenly, a man from behind gathered your hair and tied it really well, like he was an expert. You looked behind you and you smiled.

“Thanks Suho.” You said and smiled.

“No problem. What are you cooking?” he asked while leaning on your shoulder.

“Curry.” You beamed and he smiled.

“Cook well.” He said and pinched your cheeks.

He walked towards the living room and opened the television. While you, you still continue cooking and you’re almost finished.

After an hour, you finished it. You grabbed a spoon and you taste it for the umpteenth time. You nodded and smiled as you your lips. You turned off the stove, and you get a big bowl to put curry in it. When you finished, you put the bowl on the table and you almost drop it.

“HOT! HOT! HOT!” you said and you safely put the bowl.

You blew your hands and you readied the rice. After a minute of preparing, you looked at the living room and Suho is not there anymore. You walked out of the house and you saw them sitting on the bench.

“Come on let’s eat!” you yelled. They all looked at you and they walked inside.

All of you gathered in the table and eat. You looked at their reactions, and they all said it’s perfect. You made sure if it’s really okay, when you asked the honest leader Suho. He also said it’s perfect and all of you continued eating. After minutes of eating, talking and laughing, you said you’ll going to clean dishes and you shooed them away from the kitchen. You heard them talking from the living room. *It’s good that we all enjoyed it.* you thought as you smiled by yourself.

After doing the dishes, you glanced at them and you continued walking towards your room. You made sure the door is shut and you sat on the piano. This time, you played the song Stay by BIGBANG because the tone of the song is really relaxing and heartwarming. They were too busy watching, and the volume of the television is high, that’s why they didn’t hear you played the piano.

After you played it, you put on the cover and you stood up. You stretched your arms widely as you yawned. *I think I should sleep.*. You lied down and you quickly fell asleep.

On the other hand, Sehun noticed that you’re nowhere to be found on the living room.

“Hyung, where is she?” he asked.

“Maybe she’s asleep?” D.O asked while yawning. Sehun nodded and he stood up.

He walked towards your room and he slowly opened the door. He saw you lying on the bed and you curled like a ball. A small smile appeared on his face, and he slowly walked towards the bed. He arranged the pillow under your head and he saw you frowned. He leaned slowly and kissed your forehead, and you straightened your face again. He caressed your cheek with the back of his index finger, and watch you sleep. He admit to himself, that you looked cute when you sleep. *Sweet dreams, Chunhae.*he leaned towards you again, and he kissed you on the cheeks. Slowly, he stood up and slowly walked towards the door. He shut the door silently and smiled as he walked back to the couch.