HOMESICKNESS?

What is love

------------------

 

You stepped inside the room with Sungjong and L. You lazily walked towards the bed and when you’re in front of it, you threw yourself in it and sighed.

“Woah, are you that tired?” Sungjong asked while arranging his blanket.

“Yeah. I didn’t know dancing was tiring, oppa.” You said as you cuddle the pillow.

“I know. You must sleep now.” He said and smiled. You nodded in agreement.

He closed the light and headed on his bed.

“Good night.” Sungjong and L said.

“Good night, oppas.” You said.

*Good night EXO-K…………..Crap, I miss them so much!!!* You yelled on your mind and you put the pillow on your ear.

Hours had passed and you’re still not sleeping. You warily searched for your phone and looked for the time. It’s 2:17 am. *Gosh. I’m not sleeping well these past few days.* you thought, and you close your eyes. You keep switching positions and L silently noticed it. *What’s with her?* he thought, as he switch his position to see a better view of you.

You stopped switching and silently pant.

“Aish, chincha.” You whispered and you sat up.

You ruffled your hair and tip toed towards the door. You slowly twisted the knob and stepped outside.

*She can’t sleep.* L thought and he silently followed you outside.

You walked towards the kitchen, and opened the fridge. *What should I eat? What should I do? What the heck is this? Home sick? GAAAAH!* you thought as you gently grabbed your hair.

You grabbed a water bottle and drank the half of it.

“Can’t sleep?” a low husky voice asked.

“..oof!” you spat the water inside your mouth and you looked at the guy.

“You scared me, oppa!” you shout in whisper. You wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and put the bottle inside.

“What are you doing?” L asked.

“I can’t sleep, oppa.” You said.

“You should try to sleep, or you’ll get bags under your eyes.” He said.

“I know, but I really can’t, oppa.” You said and pouted.

“Maybe because you’re not used with the environment.” He said and ruffled your hair.

“Maybe.” You said and you cough and sniffed at the same time. L frowned.

“Do you have cold or cough?” he worriedly asked.

“No. I think it’s because of the cold water.” You said and smiled, he smiled back.

“Come on, let’s sleep.” He said while tilting his head towards the room. You nodded, and you followed him.

You tip toed towards your bed and L smiled. He watched you lied down and you him lied down.

“Good night, oppa.” You whispered at him.

“Good night.” He said.

And after that, you drifted to sleep. You already went into dreamland and L watched you fell asleep.